Kraft Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella String Cheese Sticks

by Kraft

Kraft Jalapeno Mozzarella String Cheese is prepared with high quality ingredients. This bag of string cheese has a flavorful taste the whole family will enjoy and contains 12 snacks. The string cheese is perfectly portioned and helps to satisfy your hunger between meals. Popular with adults and children alike, this string cheese is a perfect grab and go snack. Enjoy the creamy texture of Kraft String Cheese 80 calories, 7 grams of protein per serving Without the added hormone rbST* Always made with fresh milk from U.S. dairy farms Brought to you by Kraft, cheese making since 1914 PASTEURIZED PART-SKIM MILK, VINEGAR, SALT, ENZYMES (NON-ANIMAL).

Anyone on the West side, eat this with their hot cheetos?
Do you think that there will be some hot pepper cheese brought to the consumer?
What other flavors do they have in string cheese?
Start your review of Kraft Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella String Cheese Sticks!
Coconut Creek , FL
Purchased at: Walmart
I try not to eat much dairy anymore. It always upsets my stomach. But I like to cut one of these in half, wrap in a slice of turkey with a slice of avo & 1/2 bacon ..then fry for a few sec on each side the cheese melts the avo gets soft then you have the salty crunch from the lil bacon ...delicious, quick, filling.
Bostic, NC
Kraft low-moisture part-skim mozzarella cheese sticks are a great healthy mid day snack. I buy these for myself and my family all the time. I would recommend Kraft cheese sticks to anyone who wants a great snack they can eat on the go. It's healthy and good for you.
Fraser, MI
My favorite kind of string cheese! I made the mistake of buying the 2% and it was nothing compared to this one. The cheese is so creamy and good. My 6 year old son isn't a big cheese eater but he even loves this product.
Saint Peters, MO
Purchased at: Walmart
String cheese is always our go-to snack. I like the Kraft brand because it never feels like it has a wet coating, the cheese is relatively firm and easy to peel, and tastes great! I would buy this again.
Laredo, TX
I love it. Perfect snack when I’m on the go. Usually take this when I’m on my way to school or work. My mom always bought these when we were small and I keep on buying them as an adult.
Hialeah, FL
We love Kraft string cheese. It's a healthy choice of snack. You can also take it to work as a quick break snack. Don't hate me but I don't eat it in the traditional way. I just take little bites of the roll. It annoys my hubby but to each his own. 😂😂
Osterburg, PA
This is the best cheese ever, im keto so this is a great snack & helps me keep within my macros. Plus i eat 2 every morning for breakfast. I have purchased this soo many times.
Madison , WI
To me they taste like nothing and I guess that makes them gorgeous and taste like cake to my son because he eats them plain and with ketchup. Don’t ask about the ketchup I’m not sure why. But they’re his go to snack time treat which is great for getting his vitamin D and calcium daily
Tucson , AZ
Mozzarella sticks are great, and they're great as see snacks. While I think they're nice, they don't compare to higher quality mozzarella, Italian buffalo mozzarella has ruined these for me.
Los Angeles, CA
The individual packaging makes this a great snack for lunches. The cheese is meltable as well if you want to cut them in half and make mozzarella sticks. Not the best quality mozzarella, but you get what you pay for.