Kraft Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella String Cheese Stick

by Kraft

Kraft Mozzarella String Cheese is prepared with high quality ingredients. This 1z string cheese has a flavorful taste the whole family will enjoy. The string cheese is perfectly portioned and helps to satisfy your hunger between meals. Popular with adults and children alike, this string cheese is a perfect grab and go snack. Enjoy the creamy texture of Kraft String Cheese 80 calories, 7 grams of protein per serving Without the added hormone rbST* Always made with fresh milk from U.S. dairy farms Brought to you by Kraft, cheese making since 1914 PASTEURIZED PART-SKIM MILK, VINEGAR, SALT, ENZYMES (NON-ANIMAL)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kraft Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella String Cheese Stick!
Grapeland, TX
A great snack for between. Meals and after work/ school. Not too filling. Tastey and light.
Honaker, VA
Love these cheese sticks! There easy to pull apart and great tasting and kids love them.
These are great when you are on the go. Easy to snack on wherever you are and taste good.
Smethport, PA
Who doesn't love string cheese . Also another great on the go snack. Highly recommended
San jose , CA
Always have these in the house they are a healthy snack to grab and enjoy and are tasty
Union City, CA
Great snack to pack with your lunch or for the kids. it's handy and tastes great!
Love string cheese for a quick go to snack!! Plus they're so fun to pull apart!
Love string cheese for a quick go to snack!! Plus they're so fun to pull apart!
Fort Worth, TX
Great cheese. Tastes good. And low calories. Just what I look for when dieting!
Great cheese. Tastes good. And low calories. Just what I look for when dieting!
Victoria, TX
Mhh Mhh good😍 I have been eating this stuff since I was kid, and I'm 20 now
Mhh Mhh good😍 I have been eating this stuff since I was kid, and I'm 20 now
agadir
Hello every body my name is ghizlane malouki i love so much this products and i hope to get chance to do reviews to this products.... If i get this products I wanna share it with my Friends and my familly and my classemate.. That why i hope to have a chance to do reviews to this products..

Looking for your answer?