BY KRAFT

Contains 0g lactose per serving. see more...

Amanda C.
Brookline, MA
I love these string cheese snacks because they are the perfect amount of cheese without being too much. I love bringing them on the go or just having them at home. They can be transformed into different recipes to change up snacking too. I would definitely recommend these.
Alexis W.
Love these for on the go or just for a small snack at home. I love buying these and bringing some to my younger siblings who also love these. Big fan of cheese sticks in general. Buy these at any grocery store and some gas stations
Agi M.
Worth, IL
Love this for a snack. Kids and adults will steal this to snack on because they are light and portable. Easy to take with you on the go for a quick pick me up. These seem to have a better taste than other cheeses. Will be buying in bulk again -if they have at costco.
Brenda C.
Port Arthur, TX
This cheese is really good for on the go. When I am on a diet I usually eat this as a snack by itself and its really good. No mess at all! I think it's really good for kids as well! My little sisters love this cheese!
Dawn Marie M.
Columbus, OH
Great value. Just the right size to pack in my lunch for an afternoon snack. Love the creamy taste only Kraft can deliver. Tried other brands, but always come back to Kraft.
Ali Z.
I love having these on hand for a quick snack or to pack in my lunch. This product is always very fresh and tasteful. The low moisture and part-skim addition to an already delicious product makes it even better and healthy too
Ashlynn C.
These are a really great snack for a middle of the day pick me up. The taste is light, and it fills you up. I like these with crackers on the side. It's a great value, and kids love it too. Similar products, depending on the time you purchase them, can be more or less expensive. Either way, these are delicious.
Alyssa T.
Canonsburg, PA
Kraft's String Cheese is decently priced and easy to find in stores. The flavor is pretty good, but not the best that I've had. I do buy it from time to time when its on sale. String cheese is a healthy snack that I like to keep on hand.
Taylor F.
Downey , Ca
I have a string cheese every\day. They are the perfect snack. full of protein and also fun to eat. Kids love them and they don't know they are having something healthy. I shop at Walmart because hey are cheaper there. They carry this brand.
Julia R.
These have a really great flavor. Our kids and adults in the house love them for snacks, but also for quick recipes. We go through a lot of pizza rolls ups in our house with this as the star ingredient