Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#486 in Cheese
Contains 0g lactose per serving.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Brookline , MA

I love these string cheese snacks because they are the perfect amount of cheese without being too much. I love bringing them on the go or just having them at home. They can be transformed into different recipes to change up snacking too. I would definitely recommend these.
Abbie K.
Abbie K.
Alpena, MI

This product is reliable and something that i purchase frequently. It is a good serving size and peels really well. the flavor is consistent and the grocery stores often have sales or coupons to purchase this making is very affordable. Will continue to repurchase.
Patricia W.
Patricia W.
Tacoma, WA

Can't go wrong with Kraft cheese. I especially like the Mozzarella String Cheese. Easy size to carry for a snack. Very affordable and found at most grocery stores. A quick and healthy dairy snack. I will definitely buy it again, and hope that others will too.
Taylor F.
Taylor F.
Downey , Ca

I have a string cheese every\day. They are the perfect snack. full of protein and also fun to eat. Kids love them and they don't know they are having something healthy. I shop at Walmart because hey are cheaper there. They carry this brand.
Alexis W.
Alexis W.

Love these for on the go or just for a small snack at home. I love buying these and bringing some to my younger siblings who also love these. Big fan of cheese sticks in general. Buy these at any grocery store and some gas stations
Ali Z.
Ali Z.

I love having these on hand for a quick snack or to pack in my lunch. This product is always very fresh and tasteful. The low moisture and part-skim addition to an already delicious product makes it even better and healthy too
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Port Arthur, TX

This cheese is really good for on the go. When I am on a diet I usually eat this as a snack by itself and its really good. No mess at all! I think it's really good for kids as well! My little sisters love this cheese!
Victoria K.
Victoria K.

These are a very good on the go snack they are very easy to just grab and go. I have used these many time and they are worth every penny. They are very healthy and have lots of flavor. These are amazing
Virginia N.
Virginia N.
Canton, OH

Definitely a favorite around our house.A healthy snack anytime anywhere.My children love this cheese,a favorite in the lunch bag.This is one of them things you can't go wrong with.
Ali M.
Ali M.
Midland , TX

This is a great healthy snack that I like to enjoy between meals. I thinks it's a great substitute to chip or pretzels that are loaded with salt and transfats

Join Now