BY KRAFT

Kraft low-moisture part-skim mozzarella string cheese family size 24 ct see more...

Jeanne H.
These never last long in the house are usually have to buy them at Costco to at least last two weeks. Soon as my son comes home from school he's going to the fridge to grab some. It's a great after school snack!
Kenya R.
Arlington , TX
This are great on the go snacks specialty when I am dieting, I have purchased these several times thy are pretty affordable and I would say they are healthy as well. I highly recommend others to try this on the go snack.
Meriza p.
Calumet Park , IL
My daughter (11yrs) has been obsessed w/string cheese since she was a baby. I can't lie I've tried to buy the cheaper brands and nope, she knows the difference.
Jennifer B.
Atlanta, GA
The low moisture skim string cheese by Kraft is the only one we buy. So delicious and low fat. Highly recommend.
Anita S.
Valley, AL
Theses are so good. If you haven't tried it your missing out on something good. Try it for yourself......
Julia C.
Tonawanda, NY
I'm basically obsessed with string cheese. I love throwing these in my lunch to take to work with me
Devree G.
this is really good cheese. i don't usually like string cheese but i love this stuff.
elaina s.
Yummy
Fresh taste
mara g.
Brooklyn, NY
My kids love it and so do I. It is a perfect snack, only 80 calories and so good.
Taylor K.
I love anything mozzarella but these are amazing! They're great for on the go and they only have 80cal which is a plus!