BY KRAFT

Kraft low-moisture part-skim mozzarella string cheese family size 24 ct see more...

Jeanne H.
These never last long in the house are usually have to buy them at Costco to at least last two weeks. Soon as my son comes home from school he's going to the fridge to grab some. It's a great after school snack!
Kenya R.
Arlington , TX
This are great on the go snacks specialty when I am dieting, I have purchased these several times thy are pretty affordable and I would say they are healthy as well. I highly recommend others to try this on the go snack.
Selena A.
String cheese goes so fast in our house! My daughter is having one right now! They are affordable and so good! Kraft has always been one of our favorite brands! It tastes so good! We love mozzarella! We weren't a big fan on skim, but you can barely notice it!!
Carmen B.
Kearny, NJ
I love the Kraft lie moisture Part-Skim milk cheese sticks. I buy them regularly and take them with me as part of my lunch. It tastes very good and it's healthy. I would definitely recommend getting this product. And it's so convenient to take with you.
Verna M.
Ypsilanti, MI
This is perfect for a snack on the go, or between meals. I like Kraft because it tastes like mozzarella should. I've been getting this particular string cheese for years now because it counts as a dairy and/or meat depending on what diet you're on. (weight-watchers friendly)
Ivanna Y.
Raeford, NC
This is mine and my husbands favorite brand of string cheese! It is fairly affordable for cheese and can be found at most grocery stores. Personally, I buy ours at walmart. It is on the healthier side, which is also a plus. I will definitely continue to purchase this brand and product.
Erin E.
Menifee, CA
My family and I love this Kraft String Cheese over other brands. It has a great texture and taste. I'm always confident in the quality when I buy Kraft products. This makes a healthy snack choice for my kids and myself as well. I will definitely buy again.
Camille S.
These cheese sticks are an excellent and quick snack! My husband and I purchase these every time we buy groceries because they are such good snacks! I would definitely recommend these to other families that are busy and on the go. Excellent product!
Emily M.
Philadelphia, PA
I absolutely love the taste. And they are fun to eat. I've been buying them for years and now my family makes sure I get some at least once a week. A great cheesy taste. And they can be purchased at any supermarket.
Candice J.
I love making pizza sticks with these. They are great snacks to add to lunches and snacks for work or school for the kids. Anywhere really. A little pricey but good for you and your family. My son loves these.