BY KRAFT

Find Condiments at Target.com! Kraft Light Mayonnaise Squeeze Bottle 22 oz see more...

Kristine P.
LAFAYETTE, IN
A good staple to have around the house. We use it often for recipes and most of the time you can get a deal at the grocery when you buy more than 1. We do use it as a condiment, on occasion, but it's typically used in recipes.
sofia c.
A really good texture but its a little bit sour i think the flavor its good but not the best, serve best with fries or with a burger
Of course it's not healthy but its better than eating the normal one.
Abigail L.
This mayo is really good. The squeeze bottle makes it easy but then you can't get everything out like in a normal jar.
Cassie W.
We use this mayo all of the time. It tastes great, made from wonderful ingredients and the kids are willing to eat it, which doesn't happen with most foods.
Elizabeth  C.
Brandon, MS
Love this product. Use it on all my sandwiches. Not too heavy and tastes amazing.
Mel T.
San Tan Vly, AZ
I love a squeezable mayo! This makes it so simple for picnics and parties! The taste is great with a little salt and pepper!
Anna A.
Austin, TX
This mayo has such a great taste. This is the only brand i buy. It is so creamy and when i added to my sandwiches and other foods it's makes the food taste a lot better.
Got this amazing easy squeeze mayo bottle for my Memorial Day BBQ and it didn't fail! It stayed clean after multiply uses, no weird double dipping, and no leaving a opened jar outside mess. Thank you Kraft!
Joelle V.
APO, AE
This is perfect for picnics, bbq, and whenever you want to decorate or get a smooth line. I love it because you don't need a knife to spread it out and you don't have to worry about double dipping and also flies and bugs getting into it because you can just slap the cap down. :)
Amber W.
GULFPORT, MS
This is the main mayo that I use. It has an amazing taste and is convenient in this squirt bottle. I do not like mayo in a jar. I've been using this brand for years.