BY KRAFT

Find Condiments at Target.com! Kraft Light Mayonnaise Squeeze Bottle 22 oz see more...

Amber W.
GULFPORT, MS
This is the main mayo that I use. It has an amazing taste and is convenient in this squirt bottle. I do not like mayo in a jar. I've been using this brand for years.
Kristine P.
Lafayette, IN
A good staple to have around the house. We use it often for recipes and most of the time you can get a deal at the grocery when you buy more than 1. We do use it as a condiment, on occasion, but it's typically used in recipes.
Anna A.
Austin, TX
This mayo has such a great taste. This is the only brand i buy. It is so creamy and when i added to my sandwiches and other foods it's makes the food taste a lot better.
Casey M.
El Cajon, CA
I like the easy squeeze mayo . You don't need a knife when making a sandwich. Also, I couldn't even taste the difference between the light and regular mayo. Good !
Got this amazing easy squeeze mayo bottle for my Memorial Day BBQ and it didn't fail! It stayed clean after multiply uses, no weird double dipping, and no leaving a opened jar outside mess. Thank you Kraft!
Melissa L.
Irving, TX
It's easier to be able to squeeze it out than to scoop it with a utensil. This brand also taste very good. I'm not a huge fan of mayonnaise, but I prefer this brand.
Cassie W.
We use this mayo all of the time. It tastes great, made from wonderful ingredients and the kids are willing to eat it, which doesn't happen with most foods.
Julie P.
I love mayo and so does my family. I think we like mayo a little bit too much cause were all getting a bit heavy! thank god they made a LIGHT mayo
Mel T.
San Tan Vly, AZ
I love a squeezable mayo! This makes it so simple for picnics and parties! The taste is great with a little salt and pepper!
Mallory R.
Newburgh, IN
Delicious and this bottle is perfect for cookouts and a busy family making sandwiches! I can't believe I ever bought the jar!