BY JET-PUFFED #35 in Marshmallows

May G.
Green Oak
Kraft jet puffed Toasted Coconut Marshmallows was something that I had only come across once in our local market. We haven't been lucky enough to have the variety of different flavored marshmallows as other areas. And don't even get me started on the caramel-vanilla swirl ones... Shut the front door‼️
They are great in your coffee/hot chocolate or adult beverages if they last that long. They are too sticky and soft for s'mores they seemed to catch on fire quickly and fall off our skewers. But find all the flavored ones and mix up your recipes and enjoy😉
Celisa S.
Bennington, VT
These things are THE BOMB! My mother and I used to go to a grocery store that was out of our way just so we could grab a few packages of these and bring them home with us! If you like macaroons, you'll definitely like these. They make a really excellent, light snack, and they're just REALLY REALLY AMAZING! One of my favorite snacks by far, definitely worth going out of my way to get! I LOVE LOVE LOVE THESE!
Amber Y.
Olive Branch
Very sweet and that's my only complaint. I like burnt marshmallows and these are not good burnt. They should only be melted over a fire. But all together, they're good. I'd like the try a chocolate cupcake with marshmallow frosting and toasted coconut. I'm sure someone's made that, but it sounds delicious.
Lisa T.
Fayetteville, AR
Have you ever tried a toasted coconut smore? Pop these in a skillet with some chocolate and graham crackers in the oven and you got yourself an amazing dessert. I love the coconut on these and they aren't pricey at all. I recommend it to everyone
sarah t.
Monroe, NC
Coconut lovers unite for this wonderful treat. Man such a delightful burst of tropical sunshine. Adds that wonderful little something to s'mores or even topping your seasonal yams. Or as I like to do, just eat them from the bag while no one is watching. Love them.
Laura T.
Palmdale, CA
For camping, night out or night in next to the chimney, we always have some. with hot chocolate, s'mores or just by themselves. This little delicious marshmallows always put a smile on my children's face. We don't leave the store without them.
shanay z.
Tazewell, TN
I cant say enough about these they are so good to just snack on. what is better than my 2 favorite things put together!!? when I first tried these I was automatically addicted.
Heather G.
Tazewell, TN
Toasted coconut is my favorite flavor but sadly I can never find them. I've been eating them ever since I was a kid. They are such a great sweet treat, I just wish I could enjoy them more.
Kerrie S.
Pensacola, FL
Ohhhhh yeeesssss. I love these so much. Toasted on a fire, made into a more, it's a light flavor and a delicious one. Oh, and Captain Obvious: If you don't eat coconut, you won't like them. Don't buy them or complain about how you "just hate coconuts". No one cares. Coconut lovers will love these and haters will hate.
Evelin M.
Grand Prairie, TX
Not the best the taste is a little off . I ended up throwing a complete bag away but it's cheap so not that big of a deal . But I certainly do love this brand

back