BY JET-PUFFED #42 in Marshmallows

Artificially flavored. see more...

Carlie W.
Cartersville, GA
Mmmm I could eat these all day. Very light creamy marshmallow taste at such an affordable price! I love all marshmallows but I'd never even thought of how good strawberry would be!
I bought at Walmart! And recommend to strawberry lovers! Great for s'mores!
Charles H.
Tombstone, AZ
This is a strange combo, its good in small doses with a great strawberry taste, a nice pink color and softness. Its too sweet to eat in anything like s'mores in my opinion but thats not really what these were meant for. Good but could be a better flavor.
Lauren A.
Milwaukie, OR
These are actually not bad. You would think that these would be totally gross, but they are a fun twist on regular marshmallows. It is fun to see that this brand is coming out with all flavors of this classic candy!
Iveth G.
Oakley, CA
I love the jet-puffed strawberry marshmallows they are a must have snack in our home. The are delicious in flavor and just the perfect sweetness. I get my bags at Walmart it's cheaper than any grocery store.
Jessica E.
Harrisonburg, VA
I really though I'd enjoy these. I eat a marshmallow straight out of the bag when I have a sweet tooth but the strawberry flavoring in these mallows was just not pleasing to me. I'll stick to straight up!
Jennifer T.
Omaha, NE
One our favorite treats! A nice expansion on the classic Kraft marshmallow, these have a light sweet strawberry flavor that hits the spot. Fun on fruit salads or in other baked goods. Definitely our most often purchased "flavored" marshmallow. The strawberry marshmallow fluff is awesome too, when we can find it.
Gina R.
Amory
Anyone that loves marshmellows and strawberries needs to try these. They taste just like strawberries. We have them in my home at least twice a week. I buy tem at Wal-mart. They have always been fresh and well worth the price.
Jenn B.
These are just gross. I mean really, why on earth would you want a strawberry flavored marshmallow? The only good marshmallows are marshmallow flavored marshmallows. All of the other flavored are just gross and unnecessary
Kayleigh K.
Westminster, MD
These marshmallows are seriously the best. Regular marshmallows are great, but sometimes you want a little flavor. That's just what these do! I love the fluffy, sweet strawberry taste.
Lauren D.
Luxemburg, WI
These were definitely not my favorite. The flavor was extremely artificial and fake tasting. I prefer just a regular white marshmallow. Maybe this would work for a flavored rice Krispy or something that has these in the recipe. But not on their own