BY JET-PUFFED #4 in Marshmallows

Kraft Jet-Puffed StackerMallows Marshmallows.
Jet-puffed stackermallows.
S'mores in seconds!
A fat-free food. see more...

• Ive never seen these before. Are they as good as the orig...2 Answers
  • Are they hard to roast? They're kind of odd shaped 6 Answers
  • Omg these are flat?3 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "i love the square flatness when using them in the house to make smores ...but not so much when it comes to campfire smores . " in 2 reviews
courtney L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I thought these were the coolest thing ever when I first got them. My family loves s'mores in the summer but after trying to roast them this year I changed my mind. They are awful for smores. They can't cook evenly worth a darn! You burn the outside and the middle is still super cold. Such a bummer. The only time I like them is if I need them in a recipe. They're decent for cooking or melting.
Brittney M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Perfect Marshmallows for making smores! They cover the whole cracker instead of just the middle. I love making Smores durning the fall time. And I've tired alot of different thing to try to make the best Smores and these are perfect. And there also the perfect snack.
Mimi F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Review for: Miniature more...
Christmas and New Year’s always bring festive meals. One of my favorite dishes is sweet potato casserole with roasted mini marshmallows on top. Children love them in krispie treats, s’mores and hot chocolate .
Some people eat their marshmallows frozen!
If you haven’t tried them, you should
Kayla M.
Kiel, WI
Excellent for making microwave smores! Regular Smores however take some finesse to be sure you get nice even toasting. All in all I feel these definitely give you the best ratio for your Smores.

As an added use, I buy these in winter when I have a sore throat. They work just as good as the normal marshmallows but don't make me look like a chipmunk.
Jamie W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Totally recommend this for you smores makers out there. It's easier for this to build your smore rather than have a overflowing smore with the original big marshmallow. This is flat and sits like a sandwich when you make a smore. I am really happy with this product.
Saundra A.
I tried is not very impressed with them I just don't think that they are good for roasting over a fire for s'mores they're a little too small but if you're doing s'mores in the microwave they work very well
Jasmina I.
Ankeny , IA
We absolutely always have some marshmallows in our home. We use that stuff up so quickly especially during summer nights camping or around our outside fireplaceZ makes for great s'mores and so worth the buy
Amy K.
Longview
These taste like any other marshmallow but here's the problem- when I make s'more I was the super messy, warm, gooey marshmallow that seeps out the sides. I like my marshmallow to be lightly toasted with a nice crisp but that's nearly impossible with these.. while they fit perfectly on a s'mores, it's nearly impossible to toast one.
37734CRISTHINA N.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
¡¡¡¡Genio !!!! Mi dulce favorito to go Más Es Un fresco y pastelitos ESTOS malvaviscos hijo perfectos para ESO !!!  PULSO Me encanta esquinas ELLOS solos !!!  Mejor malvavisco Por Ahí ... ir a comprar algunos adj ... Ahora lol
Halie M.
California, PA
I do not like these as compared to regular sized marshmellows. There is too much in these ones and they get everywhere and you would think these would be better but they're not. Just stick to your original marshmellows
Brigette T.
Los Angeles, CA
What's your favorite way to use marshmallows?
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
What is your favorite desert to use these marshmallows in?
Bethzaida R.
Brooklyn, Ny
How do you eat your marshmallows?
allison j.
Frisco, TX
What is your favorite flavor of marshmallow? (rainbow, chocolate, regular...etc) :)
Sarah K.
Fort Wayne, IN
Do you think these are the best for rice Krispy treats?