Kraft Jet-Puffed Snowman Mallows French Vanilla Marshmallows 8 oz. Bag uploaded by Jazzy W.

BY JET-PUFFED #19 in Marshmallows

French vanilla, artificially flavored. see more...

Jazzy W.
Tasty the best marshmallows hands down! They’re reasonable and can be used in both baked goods as well as drinks! Strongly recommend during those long winter nights with some hot cocoa as well as adding to Rice Krispies!
Malisa P.
Fresno , CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Yum! Vanilla is my favorite and this past holiday these snowmen were perfect for my cocoa bars. Bought from Walmart and used my price catcher app to make sure I received the best value. Try them in cereal treats if you have any left over.
Kayla K.
Port Richey, FL
French vanilla is my favorite flavor. That's why I love these french vanilla snowman marshmallows. It's the best flavor of marshmallows because I don't even like the other special flavors. My boyfriend likes them too. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Stephanie G.
Boone NC
These are so yummy. I was so iffy about trying them at first. As soon as I tried it fell in love, but I can't have too many because then I get tired of the sweetness so quick. It is really yummy!
Brittany D.
Freedom, NY
I'm not the girl to eat marshmallows straight out of the bag, so I love these ones in a cup of hot chocolate! They're affordable and available seasonally at Target. I definitely look forward to buying these every winter.
Brittney B.
Hudson, FL
These are sooooo good. My grandmother makes hot cocoa, she puts these in there and peppermint Hershey kisses, and it is the best cocoa ever! These are also good all by themselves. I wait all year for these guys :)
Teresa L.
No thanks! I'm constantly buying marshmallows to make Rice Krispie treats, so I thought I'd give the french vanilla a try. No way. Not for me. I'll stick with original from now on!
Alison J.
Lakeside, CA
These were cute and we got them for winter nights with hot coco. They were perfect for that, but in general, I prefer the good old regular marshmallow flavor of regular old marshmallows. The mini ones are the best in hot doc too, these were a bit large for me.
Kat B.
Rohnert Park, CA
Pretty much every type of marshmallow. Life wouldn't be the same without homemade Rice Krispy treats, marshmallows, or my moms Christmas candies! Marshmallows make the world go round. Tempted to build a backyard fire pit just to roast marshmallows :)
Dalina M.
I look forward to winter for these! They're great with hot chocolate and not to mention the cute snowman shapes. I had to search several stores for them but finally found them at Walmart.
Dweeb V.
I have an odd obsession with marshmallows and I love trying new flavors! I love French vanilla flavor so could anyone tell me if these taste true to that? Or do they just taste like plain vanilla?
Kendra K.
Phoenix, AZ
I love marshmallows in my hot chocolate of course. I bet these would be good in coffee. Anybody tried these? Do they really taste like French vanilla?
Marsha D.
Sparta, NC
Latreese S.
I'm afraid these will taste like regular marshmallows. Do they actually taste like vanilla?