Kraft Jet Puffed Pumpkin Spice Marshmallows uploaded by Alicia H.

BY JET-PUFFED

• Has anyone used these for making a holiday treat like Ric...2 Answers
  • Do these even taste like pumpkin?4 Answers
  • What are the nutritional facts for these?2 Answers
Alicia H.
Ocala, FL
Omg the best idea for Halloween camp fire s'mores!!!!!! Supper yummy and adds that extra touch!
Makenzie G.
Westminster, MD
I was hesitant to try these at first, but they are an awesome twist in a traditional smore
niga a.
sulaymania
it look 👀 soooo soooo yummy 😋 i realy want to try it if you sebd it to me i would be sooo happy 😊 you guys are blessed
Melody H.
These are so gross. I cant even begin to tell you. Most people think just because it says Pumpkin Spice that they taste like pumpkin but they don't. Anything that says Pumpkin Spice is just the spices they use to flavor the pumpkin.
Jennifer H.
Arlington, TX
If you want to try everything pumpkin and spice these are a must. They taste like marshmallow with that pumpkin spice fake add-in flavor. They are good but the taste is boring and bland after awhile. It makes you want the regular marshmallows so much more afterward.
Brittany K.
Wheeling, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
They definitely tasted like pumpkin but the aftertaste was a bit strange...but still tasty!
Misha L.
Minneapolis, MN
Best for adding to pumpkin hot drinks!!! Or melted on top of pumpkin pie or pumpkin cheesecake! This year I'm thinking I'll try for pumpkin s'mores dip with fresh pumpkin.
TIA W.
Gulfport, MS
I am known for my love of pumpkin flavored foods. I tried these last year and was sorely disappointed. They probably would have been great in rice Krispy treats, but by themself the flavor is straight pumpkin spice, which isn't appetizing by itself.
Rebekah H.
Laplace, louisiana
I never have liked pumpkin spice artificial flavoring and these seem to have that fake flavor.
sara p.
I am all about pumpkin everything... however these were a fail in my opinion!! not a fan at all!
Aubri W.
Fort Huachuca, AZ
Do these even taste like pumpkin?
Krista G.
Carrollton, TX
Has anyone used these for making a holiday treat like Rice crispy squares? I just wondered if the pumpkin spice flavor was too strong...
Gretchen M.
Spring Hill, TN
What are the nutritional facts for these?