Kraft Jet Puffed Pumpkin Spice Marshmallows uploaded by Alicia H.

BY JET-PUFFED #61 in Marshmallows

• Has anyone used these for making a holiday treat like Ric...2 Answers
  • Do these even taste like pumpkin?4 Answers
  • What are the nutritional facts for these?2 Answers
Jonasha C.
Quincy, MA
Thanks giving Must have to make candied Yams !! Delicious great flavor and a fun thanksgiving classic.
Jessica H.
Omaha, NE
Perfect addition to your morning coffee. It's a light pumpkin spice flavor to get you in the mood for autumn
niga a.
sulaymania
it look 👀 soooo soooo yummy 😋 i realy want to try it if you sebd it to me i would be sooo happy 😊 you guys are blessed
Brenna M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Very good when you want a sweet treat that isn't chocolate or is fairly light. They're really great to top off coffee when you have guests over after dinner!
Taylor E.
My favorite marshmallows. I use them in the fall when I go to bonfires and they go perfect with s'mores and my friends love them!
Delmy C.
I purchased these around the fall for making rice krispy bars and they were PERFECT!! It was like an oldie meets pumpkin spice!! And most importantly the kids loved it because the flavor was not overpowering!
Kalee T.
Orlando, FL
I eat these straight out of the bag! I wish I could have these pumpkin spice marshmallows all year long! Fall is my favorite time of the year and I stock up on these every change I get! Love melting these marshmallows and mixing with Rice Krispies to make fall flavored pumpkin spice Krispie treats!
Rasmus A.
When I saw these at the grocery store, I was hesitant to get them because I imagined that they would have a really strong, artificial flavor. But then I saw they were shaped like little pumpkins, and all kinds of decorative uses for Autumn treats came to mind, so I decided to give them a try and I bought 2 bags. And I'm so glad that I did, but wish I would have bought more because they are the best marshmallows I have ever had. I'm on a diet and drink a cup of diet hot cocoa when I crave something chocolate. I add 2 of these pumpkin marshmallows to the cup and it gives it a perfect hint of spice for a small amount of calories. They're also great all by themselves!! Now, my problem is that I can't find them at the store because they're sold out, and its not even Halloween yet. So, if you find them, I suggest that you stock up!!
sara p.
I am all about pumpkin everything... however these were a fail in my opinion!! not a fan at all!
Abby W.
Broomfield, CO
YOU CAN NEVER EVER GO WRONG WITH PUMPKIN SPICE!! Yes, I'm your typical white girl, but in the fall these are perfect to be making s'mores with! The flavor is perfect and I completely look forward to stores selling them in the fall! They always make the fall days better.
Aubri W.
Fort Huachuca, AZ
Do these even taste like pumpkin?
Krista G.
Carrollton, TX
Has anyone used these for making a holiday treat like Rice crispy squares? I just wondered if the pumpkin spice flavor was too strong...
Gretchen M.
Spring Hill, TN
What are the nutritional facts for these?