Kraft Jet Puffed Pumpkin Spice Marshmallows uploaded by Alicia H.

BY JET-PUFFED

• Has anyone used these for making a holiday treat like Ric...2 Answers
  • Do these even taste like pumpkin?4 Answers
  • What are the nutritional facts for these?2 Answers
Melody H.
These are so gross. I cant even begin to tell you. Most people think just because it says Pumpkin Spice that they taste like pumpkin but they don't. Anything that says Pumpkin Spice is just the spices they use to flavor the pumpkin.
sara p.
I am all about pumpkin everything... however these were a fail in my opinion!! not a fan at all!
Athina M.
Charlestown, RI
This by far is the gross flavor marshmallow I have ever had. The flavor is very fake
Tina L.
Highland Park, NJ
I picked these up because I was throwing a Halloween party and just wanted some fun little filler candies to have on hand and maybe something to use in a fun cocktail. WOW... these are so unappetizing! They taste like overly sweet artificially sweet bombs. There's no PSL flavor to them at all :( No spiciness, no fall flavor. Just an intense sugar flavor.
Rebekah H.
Laplace, louisiana
I never have liked pumpkin spice artificial flavoring and these seem to have that fake flavor.
TIA W.
Gulfport, MS
I am known for my love of pumpkin flavored foods. I tried these last year and was sorely disappointed. They probably would have been great in rice Krispy treats, but by themself the flavor is straight pumpkin spice, which isn't appetizing by itself.
Karly C.
Bremerton, WA
Gross after awhile. My basic white girl was happy for a hit minute. Eat them few and far between or else they stop tasting like pumpkin.
Personally, I did not enjoy the taste of these marshmellows. They were too overpowering and the spice was just too much for me.
Jessica H.
Omaha, NE
Perfect addition to your morning coffee. It's a light pumpkin spice flavor to get you in the mood for autumn
Meagan B.
Chandler, AZ
The spices are definitely present, but I didn't care for the texture. I thought they were more dry than normal marshmallows. Okay for throwing in a cup of coffee, but too dry to eat as a snack.
Aubri W.
Fort Huachuca, AZ
Do these even taste like pumpkin?
Krista G.
Carrollton, TX
Has anyone used these for making a holiday treat like Rice crispy squares? I just wondered if the pumpkin spice flavor was too strong...
Gretchen M.
Spring Hill, TN
What are the nutritional facts for these?