Kraft Jet Puffed Pumpkin Spice Marshmallows uploaded by Alicia H.

BY JET-PUFFED

• Has anyone used these for making a holiday treat like Ric...2 Answers
  • Do these even taste like pumpkin?4 Answers
  • What are the nutritional facts for these?2 Answers
Niki T.
These taste like Punkin pie! it's like eating Punkin Pie with a Marshmallow texture. they are amazing!
Abby W.
Broomfield, CO
YOU CAN NEVER EVER GO WRONG WITH PUMPKIN SPICE!! Yes, I'm your typical white girl, but in the fall these are perfect to be making s'mores with! The flavor is perfect and I completely look forward to stores selling them in the fall! They always make the fall days better.
Morgan G.
Beltsville, MD
These taste as if you bit into a PSL from Starbucks or a homemade pumpkin pieūüėć I definitely recommend these for the fall season.
Stephanie L.
Stamford, CT
I love anything pumpkin flavored, and that includes Kraft Jet Puffed Pumpkin Spice Marshmallows. They have a great fall/pumpkin taste. They would be great in hot cocoa!
Selina K.
Santee, CA
Yes, for the basic white girl in all of us. These are super good in hot chocolate. Try it with pumpkin spice kaluha too!
Yaneth S.
Katy, TX
This marshmallows are perfect for the holidays with the sweet pottatoes or even just like that by them selfs ! Can't go wrong with them !
veronica m.
I love everything that has to do with pumkin. this is the reason why I love this season.
Stephanie L.
Kaukauna, WI
Pumpkin spice marshmallows are awesome, they are good in hot apple cider, to eat plain, or my daughter likes them made into Rice Krispie treats !!!!
Alicia H.
Ocala, FL
Omg the best idea for Halloween camp fire s'mores!!!!!! Supper yummy and adds that extra touch!
Lindsey M.
Lexington, KY
I LOVE these marshmallows! I usually hate anything pumpkin spice (because it doesn't taste like actual pumpkin!) but these for real taste like pumpkin pie! I just bought them and I am thinking of all the recipes I could make with them....
Aubri W.
Fort Huachuca, AZ
Do these even taste like pumpkin?
Krista G.
Carrollton, TX
Has anyone used these for making a holiday treat like Rice crispy squares? I just wondered if the pumpkin spice flavor was too strong...
Gretchen M.
Spring Hill, TN
What are the nutritional facts for these?