Kraft Jet Puffed Pumpkin Spice Marshmallows uploaded by Alicia H.

BY JET-PUFFED

• Has anyone used these for making a holiday treat like Ric...2 Answers
  • Do these even taste like pumpkin?4 Answers
  • What are the nutritional facts for these?2 Answers
Niki T.
These taste like Punkin pie! it's like eating Punkin Pie with a Marshmallow texture. they are amazing!
Jonasha C.
Quincy, MA
Thanks giving Must have to make candied Yams !! Delicious great flavor and a fun thanksgiving classic.
sara p.
I am all about pumpkin everything... however these were a fail in my opinion!! not a fan at all!
Alicia H.
Ocala, FL
Omg the best idea for Halloween camp fire s'mores!!!!!! Supper yummy and adds that extra touch!
Rebekah H.
Laplace, louisiana
I never have liked pumpkin spice artificial flavoring and these seem to have that fake flavor.
Makenzie G.
Westminster, MD
I was hesitant to try these at first, but they are an awesome twist in a traditional smore
Brittany K.
Wheeling, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
They definitely tasted like pumpkin but the aftertaste was a bit strange...but still tasty!
dianna b.
charlotte, NC
I love these little guys!!! They're perfect for hot cocoa, Smores , or just eating solo.
veronica m.
I love everything that has to do with pumkin. this is the reason why I love this season.
Athina M.
Charlestown, RI
This by far is the gross flavor marshmallow I have ever had. The flavor is very fake
Aubri W.
Fort Huachuca, AZ
Do these even taste like pumpkin?
Krista G.
Carrollton, TX
Has anyone used these for making a holiday treat like Rice crispy squares? I just wondered if the pumpkin spice flavor was too strong...
Gretchen M.
Spring Hill, TN
What are the nutritional facts for these?