Kraft Jet Puffed Pumpkin Spice Marshmallows uploaded by Alicia H.

BY JET-PUFFED

• Has anyone used these for making a holiday treat like Ric...2 Answers
  • Do these even taste like pumpkin?4 Answers
  • What are the nutritional facts for these?2 Answers
Mattea K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love these marshmallows! I decided to pick them up one day at Walmart in October. They are okay as a snack, but even better in Rice Krispie bars. These are my favorite to use when making Rice Krispie Bars. They also taste good in Hot Cocoa
Katie D.
Pickerington, OH
I thought these were a little dry to eat as a snack , however I made rice crispy treats with them and they were amazing. I also loved putting these in some white hot cocoa!
Stephanie L.
Stamford, CT
I love anything pumpkin flavored, and that includes Kraft Jet Puffed Pumpkin Spice Marshmallows. They have a great fall/pumpkin taste. They would be great in hot cocoa!
Sarah M.
These are exactly like eating a solid form of a pumpkin spice latte! They are a bit cakey after eating too many, but they taste spot on, and they're delicious! If you don't like harsh all spice flavor and were looking for subtly, these aren't for you. Would totally make a great fall rice krispy treat!
Megan W.
Lambertville, MI
Put these in my hot cocoa on a cold day and it was life changing lol.. great flavor and fits the fall time perfectly! I can't wait for these to be back in season!
Ashley V.
San Antonio, TX
This are one of my favorite fall items. They taste so good. Not too obnoxious on the pumpkin flavor. They make fun desserts and are cute. I like them in the fall in Cocoa. I have and would repurchase.
Meagan B.
Chandler, AZ
The spices are definitely present, but I didn't care for the texture. I thought they were more dry than normal marshmallows. Okay for throwing in a cup of coffee, but too dry to eat as a snack.
Misha L.
Minneapolis, MN
Best for adding to pumpkin hot drinks!!! Or melted on top of pumpkin pie or pumpkin cheesecake! This year I'm thinking I'll try for pumpkin s'mores dip with fresh pumpkin.
Brenna M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Very good when you want a sweet treat that isn't chocolate or is fairly light. They're really great to top off coffee when you have guests over after dinner!
Stephanie L.
Kaukauna, WI
Pumpkin spice marshmallows are awesome, they are good in hot apple cider, to eat plain, or my daughter likes them made into Rice Krispie treats !!!!
Aubri W.
Fort Huachuca, AZ
Do these even taste like pumpkin?
Krista G.
Carrollton, TX
Has anyone used these for making a holiday treat like Rice crispy squares? I just wondered if the pumpkin spice flavor was too strong...
Gretchen M.
Spring Hill, TN
What are the nutritional facts for these?