Kraft Jet Puffed Pumpkin Spice Marshmallows uploaded by Alicia H.

BY JET-PUFFED #68 in Marshmallows

• Has anyone used these for making a holiday treat like Ric...2 Answers
  • Do these even taste like pumpkin?4 Answers
  • What are the nutritional facts for these?2 Answers
Tina L.
Highland Park, NJ
I picked these up because I was throwing a Halloween party and just wanted some fun little filler candies to have on hand and maybe something to use in a fun cocktail. WOW... these are so unappetizing! They taste like overly sweet artificially sweet bombs. There's no PSL flavor to them at all :( No spiciness, no fall flavor. Just an intense sugar flavor.
Angel C.
Lakeview, OH
Absolutely delicious! Soft, fluffy, and fun for the whole family to eat! There's something about a pumpkin spice marshmallow that when done right just screams fall to me and it makes me want to go camping, hang out with friends, have a bonfire, and get ready for Halloween!
Kalee T.
Orlando, FL
I eat these straight out of the bag! I wish I could have these pumpkin spice marshmallows all year long! Fall is my favorite time of the year and I stock up on these every change I get! Love melting these marshmallows and mixing with Rice Krispies to make fall flavored pumpkin spice Krispie treats!
Jenna P.
Topeka, KS
These taste amazing! I practically are a whole bag myself then had to get more for s'mores. I used them in my coffee and hot chocolate. They are the best flavor by far (in my opinion) though I love anything pumpkin spice.
Delmy C.
I purchased these around the fall for making rice krispy bars and they were PERFECT!! It was like an oldie meets pumpkin spice!! And most importantly the kids loved it because the flavor was not overpowering!
Jennifer H.
Arlington, TX
If you want to try everything pumpkin and spice these are a must. They taste like marshmallow with that pumpkin spice fake add-in flavor. They are good but the taste is boring and bland after awhile. It makes you want the regular marshmallows so much more afterward.
Abby W.
Broomfield, CO
YOU CAN NEVER EVER GO WRONG WITH PUMPKIN SPICE!! Yes, I'm your typical white girl, but in the fall these are perfect to be making s'mores with! The flavor is perfect and I completely look forward to stores selling them in the fall! They always make the fall days better.
Melody H.
These are so gross. I cant even begin to tell you. Most people think just because it says Pumpkin Spice that they taste like pumpkin but they don't. Anything that says Pumpkin Spice is just the spices they use to flavor the pumpkin.
Lindsey M.
Lexington, KY
I LOVE these marshmallows! I usually hate anything pumpkin spice (because it doesn't taste like actual pumpkin!) but these for real taste like pumpkin pie! I just bought them and I am thinking of all the recipes I could make with them....
TIA W.
Gulfport, MS
I am known for my love of pumpkin flavored foods. I tried these last year and was sorely disappointed. They probably would have been great in rice Krispy treats, but by themself the flavor is straight pumpkin spice, which isn't appetizing by itself.
Aubri W.
Fort Huachuca, AZ
Do these even taste like pumpkin?
Krista G.
Carrollton, TX
Has anyone used these for making a holiday treat like Rice crispy squares? I just wondered if the pumpkin spice flavor was too strong...
Gretchen M.
Spring Hill, TN
What are the nutritional facts for these?