Kraft Jet Puffed Pumpkin Spice Marshmallows uploaded by Alicia H.

BY JET-PUFFED #65 in Marshmallows

• Has anyone used these for making a holiday treat like Rice crispy...2 Answers
  • Do these even taste like pumpkin?4 Answers
  • What are the nutritional facts for these?2 Answers
Tina L.
Highland Park, NJ
I picked these up because I was throwing a Halloween party and just wanted some fun little filler candies to have on hand and maybe something to use in a fun cocktail. WOW... these are so unappetizing! They taste like overly sweet artificially sweet bombs. There's no PSL flavor to them at all :( No spiciness, no fall flavor. Just an intense sugar flavor.
Kalee T.
Orlando, FL
I eat these straight out of the bag! I wish I could have these pumpkin spice marshmallows all year long! Fall is my favorite time of the year and I stock up on these every change I get! Love melting these marshmallows and mixing with Rice Krispies to make fall flavored pumpkin spice Krispie treats!
Angel C.
Bellefontaine, OH
Absolutely delicious! Soft, fluffy, and fun for the whole family to eat! There's something about a pumpkin spice marshmallow that when done right just screams fall to me and it makes me want to go camping, hang out with friends, have a bonfire, and get ready for Halloween!
Abby W.
Broomfield, CO
YOU CAN NEVER EVER GO WRONG WITH PUMPKIN SPICE!! Yes, I'm your typical white girl, but in the fall these are perfect to be making s'mores with! The flavor is perfect and I completely look forward to stores selling them in the fall! They always make the fall days better.
Jennifer H.
Arlington, TX
If you want to try everything pumpkin and spice these are a must. They taste like marshmallow with that pumpkin spice fake add-in flavor. They are good but the taste is boring and bland after awhile. It makes you want the regular marshmallows so much more afterward.
TIA W.
Gulfport, MS
I am known for my love of pumpkin flavored foods. I tried these last year and was sorely disappointed. They probably would have been great in rice Krispy treats, but by themself the flavor is straight pumpkin spice, which isn't appetizing by itself.
Mattea K.
I love these marshmallows! I decided to pick them up one day at Walmart in October. They are okay as a snack, but even better in Rice Krispie bars. These are my favorite to use when making Rice Krispie Bars. They also taste good in Hot Cocoa
Jenna P.
Kansas city, MO
These taste amazing! I practically are a whole bag myself then had to get more for s'mores. I used them in my coffee and hot chocolate. They are the best flavor by far (in my opinion) though I love anything pumpkin spice.
Delmy C.
I purchased these around the fall for making rice krispy bars and they were PERFECT!! It was like an oldie meets pumpkin spice!! And most importantly the kids loved it because the flavor was not overpowering!
Ashley V.
San Antonio, TX
This are one of my favorite fall items. They taste so good. Not too obnoxious on the pumpkin flavor. They make fun desserts and are cute. I like them in the fall in Cocoa. I have and would repurchase.
Aubri W.
Fort Huachuca, AZ
Do these even taste like pumpkin?
Gretchen H.
Spring Hill, TN
What are the nutritional facts for these?
Krista G.
Carrollton, TX
Has anyone used these for making a holiday treat like Rice crispy squares? I just wondered if the pumpkin spice flavor was too strong...