Kraft Jet-Puffed Pumpkin Spice Mallows

by Jet-Puffed

Kraft Jet-Puffed Pumpkin Spice Mallows.

Per 12 pieces:

100 calories.

0g sat fat, 0% DV.

35mg sodium, 1% DV.

17g sugars.

"Fall" in love with more marshmallow fun at jetpuffed.com.

Pumpkin spice marshmallows.

Artificially flavored.

A fat free food.

Are these super sugared?
Start your review of Kraft Jet-Puffed Pumpkin Spice Mallows!
Product Highlights
“In fall seasons past I've used them with things like s'mores or added to hot chocolate, or just a little snack.” in reviews
Toms River, NJ
These marshmallows are amazing! They're so good in a hot chocolate during the fall. Love them
Very good . i love these marshmallows . very tasty . I always pick these up in the store .
Salisbury, NC
Ok for making a Halloween coffee but they were a strong taste and left a gross after taste
Roswell, GA
I was not a big fan of these it tasted good but not in the texture of a marshmallows:(
Raleigh , NC
Love the taste of these! Kids love them and so do adults! Makes great topping for pies
Eastlake, OH
I love pumpkin everything. I was sure I like these, but I didn't really care for them
Fort Gibson, OK
They are awesome in hot coco or just a midnight snack. I wish they were year around
Dayton, TX
Good for cooking with and my five year old son loves to eat them as they are.
Good for cooking with and my five year old son loves to eat them as they are.
Surrey, BC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I'm a sucker for all the pumpkin spiced things. I saw these and had to have them. They have a nice pumpkin flavour, not too overpowering. It goes good in a white hot chocolate or just eaten on their own.
I love pumpkin! So naturally this is perfect!!! This is amazing with mashed sweet potato if you usually use regular marshmallows try this flavor
Ask a question to the Influenster community...