Kraft Jet-Puffed Pumpkin Spice Mallows

by Jet-Puffed

Kraft Jet-Puffed Pumpkin Spice Mallows.

Per 12 pieces:

100 calories.

0g sat fat, 0% DV.

35mg sodium, 1% DV.

17g sugars.

"Fall" in love with more marshmallow fun at jetpuffed.com.

Pumpkin spice marshmallows.

Artificially flavored.

A fat free food.

Are these super sugared?
Start your review of Kraft Jet-Puffed Pumpkin Spice Mallows!
Product Highlights
“In fall seasons past I've used them with things like s'mores or added to hot chocolate, or just a little snack.” in reviews
I don't just LOVE marshmallows but I enjoyed these! I feel like using these with snore of some kind would be really good tooo!!!
Warfield, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
1,680 reviews
Love these can't belive I'm just doing a review on these there amazing with fall right around the corner I highly recommend them.
I love love love candy and this is one of my favorites ! Its an awesome flavor and is great in the winter or in s'mores
These are disgusting! I am a huge year round fan if pumpkin spice but these are a total miss! Don't waste your money
Lexington, NC
These were weird. I still ate the whole bag. Basic chicks will love them, but I don't recommend for hot chocolate.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These were pretty weird... Such a basic, typical, and common flavor that did not work out so well.
Cortland, OH
I love pumpkin flavored everything! I made rice krispie treats with these and they were amazing!
Lawrenceville , GA
Tried once. pumpkin spice taste is too strong. the flavor is alright if you like pumpkin spice
Amazing! These make delicious pumpkin spice Rice Krispie treats. A taste of fall, yum yum yum!
Louisville, KY
These are so good I love them I would recommend these and to go get them when they are out next
Ask a question to the Influenster community...