Kraft Jet-Puffed Pumpkin Spice Mallows

by Jet-Puffed

Kraft Jet-Puffed Pumpkin Spice Mallows.

Per 12 pieces:

100 calories.

0g sat fat, 0% DV.

35mg sodium, 1% DV.

17g sugars.

"Fall" in love with more marshmallow fun at jetpuffed.com.

Pumpkin spice marshmallows.

Artificially flavored.

A fat free food.

Are these super sugared?
Start your review of Kraft Jet-Puffed Pumpkin Spice Mallows!
Product Highlights
“In fall seasons past I've used them with things like s'mores or added to hot chocolate, or just a little snack.” in reviews
St Augustine, FL
I always think I'm going to like pumpkin spice stuff, because it makes me feel pretty cool. BUT NOPE. I hate hate hate all spice and these are basically allspice mallows. Sorry jetpuff, I'll stay to my hella basic marshmallows.
Zionsville, IN
Not so great as a standalone snack, but worked well in Rice Krispy treats. The pumpkin flavor wasn't overwhelming and I actually would have preferred a bit stronger flavor. Decent product, but not craveworthy.
Madison, MS
I personally don't even like pumpkin spice so I don't know why I purchased this. I think that the flavor is so weird and tastes really chemically. I do also think that the pumpkin flavor is really strong so if you like pumpkin you may like this.
El Cajon , CA
I was so obsessed with these when they were in season! I thought they were a fun idea on a classic item. I probably bought like 5 bags in like two months because my boyfriend liked them as well. I can't wait until they come back out in the fall
Russell Spgs, KY
Yassssssss omg these are the best like literally they are the best. Very cheap around $3. I bought it at Kroger. I really enjoyed them a lot. They are so much better than any other marshmallow. I recommend!
Arlington Hts, IL
The marshmallows were fluffy as usual and okay testing. I'd much rather prefer the original and sweeter flavors. Pumpkin with any spice is not particularly my go to flavor, but I like to try all kinds because you never know!
Stockton, CA
I love pumpkin spice coffee and pastries! So I thought I would love these....but I did not like these at all! I used them to make pumpkin spice rice crispy treats! They tasted way to spicy!
Trion, GA
Jet puffed marshmallows are the best quality and this flavor is amazing! I use these every fall to make rice Krispy treats because you have to use pumpkin spice on everything!! I will continue to buy these every season.
N Huntingdon, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are awesome!! Add it to a cup of hot cocoa or coffee for a pumpkin spice kick. Make a batch of pumpkin spice Rice Krispie treats. Make s'mores with these!! Grab them while you can in the fall. They sell out fast and won't come back for another year!
I like to use these in my hot chocolate in the winter time and to make rice crispies. They make the rice crispies taste so good! I wait for them to go on clearance and but whatever the grocery store has left over. I like them melted in with my hot chocolate and enjoy that occasionally throughout the winter.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...