Kraft Jet-Puffed Pumpkin Spice Mallows

by Jet-Puffed

Kraft Jet-Puffed Pumpkin Spice Mallows.

Per 12 pieces:

100 calories.

0g sat fat, 0% DV.

35mg sodium, 1% DV.

17g sugars.

"Fall" in love with more marshmallow fun at jetpuffed.com.

Pumpkin spice marshmallows.

Artificially flavored.

A fat free food.

Are these super sugared?
Start your review of Kraft Jet-Puffed Pumpkin Spice Mallows!
Product Highlights
In fall seasons past I've used them with things like s'mores or added to hot chocolate, or just a little snack.in reviews
Bianca S.
Chambersburg, PA
Kraft Jet-Puffed Pumpkin Spice Mallows uploaded by Bianca S.
Purchased at: Target
These marshmallows taste just like a pumpkin spice latte in marshmallow form. They’re delicious in white chit chocolate or plain. They’d also make a great addition to rice krispy treats!
Ann G.
Philadelphia, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Kraft Jet-Puffed Pumpkin Spice Mallows uploaded by Ann G.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love almost everything pumpkin flavor. So these Kraft Jet Puffed Pumpkin Spice Marshmallows are no exception. They are so yummy. I add them to a big mug of hot cocoa. I've also put them on top of my sweet potato casserole and they create a unique flavor of pumpkin pie spice.
Stephanie A.
Trussville, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are so yummy. I’m a pumpkin spice fan. These have just enough of that flavor. It’s great in coffee or hot chocolate
Kenzie C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Ew. Taste awful. I love pumpkin spice but these are awful. Taste so fake and leave such a bad after taste. Couldn’t even eat more than 2
Tricia J.
Mounds View, MN
They are pretty cute & I got them to really spruce up my hot chocolate at home & get into the Fall spirit. They taste pretty good, not super pumpkin-y though. But definitely worth the price & I think they are a really cute idea.
Josie M.
Bourbon, MO
OK these are bad to have because they’re absolutely amazing they taste so good I can seriously sit there and eat the whole bag that’s why it’s bad but it tastes amazing and I’d recommend anybody who loves pumpkin spice to grab one of these because you’re going to eat the whole bag
Brittany H.
High Point, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I admit I may buy more pumpkin spice things than I probably should. But I do not regret buying this one. These marshmallows are amazing. They also go great in a cup of hit chocolate just for a different twist on flavor!
Shannon P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love the Kraft Jet-Puffed Pumpkin Spice Marshmallows especially during Fall & Winter Time... not too overwhelming with pumpkin!
Laila L.
I don’t really like these that much. I tried it during the fall time but I just don’t like the flavor. I do you like pumpkin spice but maybe not in the marshmallow.
Cassie V.
Annandale, VA
These are great for the fall season so your rice crispy treats are festive and delicious. No one can resist pumpkin spice. I liked it in my hot chocolate also. They are totally affordable and I would recommend them to others who love the pumpkin spice season.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...