BY JET-PUFFED #6 in Marshmallows

Jet-Puffed Marshmallows have a consistent, fluffy texture that delivers great results when used in any recipe.

• Why do you choose Kraft brand marshmallows over competitor brands?4 Answers
  • What do you use these for? What kinds of recipes do you have to u...6 Answers
  • Okay when making sweet potato casserole are these the marsh mello...8 Answers
Rebecca S.
Spartanburg, SC
Seriously. I’m a total sucker for marshmallows. I often will grab a handful (or two) of these and toss them in a ziploc baggie for an afternoon snack. I also enjoying putting them on apples covered with peanut butter (is that weird? Lol). These are my favorites!
Amanda R.
These marshmallows have always been my ride or die. Haha They never fail to melt down easily for Rice Krispie Treats and popcorn balls. I’ve found that when making Rice Krispie Treats using the small marshmallows works better for me than the jumbo!
Jennifer K.
Fuquay Varina , NC
I used these on the top of my sweet potato casserole for Thanksgiving and they are the best mini marshmallows imo. They melt and brown perfectly and are the perfect size for casseroles, hot cocoa or just to snack on.
crystal j.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love this product and I love this brand this is one of my favorite items I would highly recommend it to anybody depending on where you purchase it can be pricey
Melissa B.
Rockford, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Kraft brand has never let me down before and especially not with these Kraft Jet-Puffed Marshmallows Mini, these marshmallows are amazing for your hot chocolate, making rice crispy treats or even just making marshmallow fluff. I enjoy using the mini because they’re easier to eat, you can fit more into hot chocolate and they are easy to melt on the stove rather than melting the big marshmallows. I would recommend this product because they’re delicious and are great quality!
Ashley M.
Medford, MA
These are the perfect marshmallows for hot cocoa! Just the right size and I usually load up my cocoa with a bunch of them. I do wish Kraft would improve their packaging and do a ziplock version because once you open the bag, there is no way to close it and the marshmallows lose their freshness and softness pretty quickly.
Ivy W.
Boaz, AL
Theses mini marshmallows were perfect for my smores brownies! All I had to do was scatter them all over the top of brownie mix and add crushed gram crackers as a garnish and boom Smores Brownies, the best dessert I've ever cooked. This is also my favorite brand of marshmallows, the other brands just aren't the same.
Danielle B.
Everett, WA
These mini marshmallows are the bomb!! My kids love having vanilla ice cream mixed with hot cocoa and these marshmallows right on top and torched ! Deliciousness!!! These marshmallows are also extremely good with sweet potato yams!!
Laura R.
Hyattsville, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these mini marshmallows they are so soft and sweet. It's a good value and I just love the scent of these marshmallows . I bought this at the grocery store. I would recommend to others it's great
Emersen R.
Ok so marshmallows are my life, I'm obsessed with them. These are so cheap and so delicious and they're the greatest thing ever. Marshmallows are awesome and these are also awesome. They're also adorably mini so that adds to the awesome. Buy these, they'll change your frekin life
Lyzz R.
Long Beach, CA
Okay when making sweet potato casserole are these the marsh mellows to use or do I use the regular size ones, or even the Jeffry fluff?
Jessica K.
What do you use these for? What kinds of recipes do you have to use them with ?
Erica S.
Why do you choose Kraft brand marshmallows over competitor brands?
Alicia A.