Kraft Jet-Puffed Marshmallows

by Kraft

#18 in Marshmallows

Kraft Jet-Puffed Marshmallows. Perfect in a steaming cup of cocoa, as a topping on a holiday sweet potato casserole or in your favorite baking recipes, Jet-Puffed Marshmallows are the lightest, fluffiest way to make a moment special. Size- 16 ounces.

What is your favorite recipe that uses these marshmallows?
Start your review of Kraft Jet-Puffed Marshmallows!
Kathy W.
Sharonville, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Kroger
These marshmallows are great. I mainly use them in hot chocolate, in s'mores or just toasted over a fire. My only complaint is that they are often a bit more expensive than store brand and I find little difference, so I buy whichever is cheaper! 3 stars I'd because of price, not quality.
Valarie S.
Eagle, ID
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Is it just the classic marshmallows from my youth. As long as they are properly closed they keep their soft fluffy texture for a long time. The size of them is important to for the classic s’more‘s
LaShunda H.
Dallas, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Kraft Jet-Puffed Marshmallows Really good for smores. For me a little too sweet, I would love if they made some semi sweet of some sugar free in these ( only a suggestion) I did have sugar free candy but it was still really sweet for my taste buds.
Brittany G.
Prattville, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are a classic to me and pairs well with so many things but my absolute favorite thing to do with them is make homemade Rice Krispies The Original Treats Crispy Marshmallow Cereal Bars - 40ct - Kellogg's! They also make good s’mores and pairs well with hot chocolate! You definitely will not be disappointed in these marshmallows!
Veronica F.
Dinuba, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
We always have these in our home. They’re delicious and a perfect snack for little ones
Kris H.
Rochester, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Target
These are great for s’mores and for cooking. Nothing distinguishing about them. They are affordable and we have repeatedly purchased them over the years.
Nelcy H.
Marietta, GA
I like them a lot and I like to leave them with the bag open so they are a bit chewy, I recommend these marshmallows with all my heart
Chrissy C.
Logan
Jet-Puffed Marshmallows This is my favorite brand of marshmallows. I can eat these by themselves. I like to use them in recipes. My favorite recipe to use them in is marshmallow Krispy treats. I like to use them in hot chocolate also. Overall I recommend this brand.
Donna S.
Fontana, CA
1,205 reviews
For Easter I made a little bunnies out of Kraft jet-puffed marshmallows. I use both the large marshmallows as well as large and small pastel colored marshmallows. They also are great in s’mores. Once in a while I’ll just grab a marshmallow, put it on a fork , turn on the stove burner and just toast it over the stove. 😇
Amber H.
Youngsville, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
These Kraft Jet Puffed Marshmallows are truly THE best marshmallow ever, hands down. I would absolutely recommend these to anyone that has children'sI have bought plenty of marshmallows in my day, having 4 children and Jet Puffed has always been not only my favorite as a parent, but also my children's, niece's, nephew's & little cousin's favorite! These kids will honestly eat ANY marshmallows, however, they don't light up for just any, they only light up for the Jet Puffed 😍