5 colors available

BY JET-PUFFED #1 in Marshmallows

Find candy and chocolate at Target.com! Kraft jet-puffed marshmallows 10 oz see more...

• What's your favorite thing to make with these? I love to use them t...1 Answers
  • Which variety is your favorite? Regular vanilla or fun seasonal/fla...23 Answers
  • Do you think that these are the best marshmallows to make rice kris...25 Answers
Julie V.
Julie V.
These marshmallows are perfect for baking, in hot cocoa, smothered between chocolate and graham crackers, or snacking out of the bag. They melt to a delectable, ooey gooey consistency that complements lots of sweet dishes well. They're also a gluten-free product, and one of my GF friends gave me a tip for snacking on this marshmallows: throw em in the freezer and eat them when they're slightly hard (they'll never freeze all the way). It is the most unusual texture you'll ever experience but the floor remains the same. Nothing beats the original Jet-Puffed!
Becky B.
Becky B.
Jasper, AL
This might sound bad but I bought two bags to make smores with for my birthday, well, magically those two bags have just up and disappeared, at least that's what I have been telling my husband and kids ;) Hey, I was really sick on my birthday anyways so I wasn't feeling well enough to make smores, and I don't know if you know this but marshmallows help relief sore throats so that is kind of what happened with the first bag, the second bag, marshmallows just kept jumping out of the bag over the weeks, I can't help that.
Jenna F.
Jenna F.
Bellefontaine, OH
These are the best marshmallows for roasting marshmallows. They puff up and brown perfectly, whereas some other brands do not. These are also really good in hot chocolate. We've used the giant size as snowballs at my grandparents in Texas as well (and that is a super fun alternative when you don't have snow). These are my favorite brand, and even though they are more expensive than store-brand marshmallows, they are worth it.
Gabrielle D.
Gabrielle D.
Memphis, TN
These marshmallows are so good and a great summer snack by themselves or in summer recipes! You can buy them at nearly every grocery store and compared to their competitors this brand wins the prize! Of course the number 1 snack is S'mores and these are delicious for that but recently I've tried them in the mornings as an on the go snack with with cherrios and I love it! I'd recommend them any day!!!
Celisa S.
Celisa S.
Bennington, VT
Who doesn't love marshmallows? These are the perfect compliment to graham cracker and chocolate to make delicious S'mores, but they're also great by themselves. I will confess, I use marshmallows in odd ways, particularly, I put them on top of hot coffee and stir so that they'll melt ever so slightly, giving me a nice little treat (also, they're perfect on top of hot cocoa as well).
Jamie Rose S.
Jamie Rose S.
I love Kraft marshmallows, especially the jumbo ones because when they're on hand, it's time for an impromptu game of chubby bunny with the best brand. These also are great for making Rice Krispies as well as cooking casseroles like sweet potatoes with a bit of sweetness on top. The price is good and they're yummy, which means you definitely have to try them if you haven't by now.
Kimmy K.
Kimmy K.
Puyallup, WA
My absolute childhood fav! Kraft jet-puffed marshmallows are the perfect put on a roasting stick and make some s'mores kind of marshmallow. They taste great and are even better when stuck between two graham crackers with a piece of chocolate. The only thing I feel i need to say is don't worry about any of the other brands out there just go with this one and get to roasting!
Tai J.
Tai J.
I absolutely love these marshmallows. I use them in everything from hot chocolate to candied yams! I think that it is definitely affordable and it is a good product to use. Other brands are just as good but I would rather use the real deal. I would recommend this product to others!

I cannot wait for Thanksgiving and Christmas! or just a night in the backyard making smores!
Chanel A.
Chanel A.
N Las Vegas, NV
These marsh,allows knock all other marshmallows out of the park. They are so soft and fluffy and taste delicious! I actually like to poke a few holes in the bag and let the, sit on the counter for. Few days because I like some bite to my marshmallow. But even letting them get a little stiff by poking holes they never get so hard I can't eat them. These are a must try!
Rea A.
Rea A.
Bend, OR
Marshmallows are a summer staple. So many memories start around the campfire, sharpening your roasting stick, opening the bag, and trying not to catch your s'more on fire! They are light and fluffy that first night. Try to get enough people together to make it through the bag this week. Otherwise they will dry out or get super sticky, depending on the humidity.
Natasha B.
Natasha B.
Who eats these by themselves? I can't do it
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Mesa, AZ
What's your favorite flavor?
Kathryn J.
Kathryn J.
Wakefield, Ri
Do you think that these are the best marshmallows to make rice krispie treats with?
Alejandra M.
Alejandra M.
Las Vegas, NV
Which variety is your favorite? Regular vanilla or fun seasonal/flavor ones?
Lynda M.
Lynda M.
Spring, TX
What are your best marshmellow recipes?