BY JET-PUFFED

Kraft jet-puffed marshmallow creme 7 oz see more...

Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
This stuff is so delicious. The best way to eat a marshmallow! I like to eat it with a spoon, mix it with peanut butter, or spread it onto graham crackers. So delicious! An easy way to fulfill your sweet tooth with just a couple bites. Fairly inexpensive as well.
RACHEL A.
Santa Clara, CA
I love this.I put it on top of hot cocoa and once in awhile in my coffee.This is very useful when baking treats.Also easy to use this when making rice krispie extra sweetness
Alicia B.
San Angelo, TX
I love regular marshmallows and this stuff is almost just as good! (Besides the fact that it makes a sticky mess) I could eat the whole jar if I wanted. This stuff is a great shortcut for making rice crispy treats, since it's already in a liquid-like state. Great stuff!
Lydia S.
This stuff is my favorite. I love the texture and the flavor. It's fat free and I like to eat it right out of the jar or spread it on chocolate graham crackers. So good!
Christina M.
Beech Grove , IN
Kraft jet puffed marshmallow Cream brings back memories from my childhood. My aunt used to make peanut butter fluff sandwiches!
Marshmallow Cream is also great for making Rice Krispie treats!!
Natasha S.
Eolia, KY
My family love loves this stuff whether I'm making yummy snacks with it or were eating it right out of the jar it's that good. It most definitely does its job when making rice crispy treats.
Angelina M.
Grand Haven, MI
I've never used this product for anything other than making fudge, but I like it! It's more convenient that melting down marshmallows yourself and having to worry about that messy clean up. I recommend it
Ashley M.
Mobile, AL
Used this to make rice cereal treats but my mom and I ended up eating this straight out of the jar. My favorite form of marshmallow. This brand always has a great flavor.
Sarah B.
Kailua, HI
I could eat this whole canister by myself in one sitting! Great for indoor s'mores (spread on graham crackers) and on peanut butter sandwiches!
Candice M.
Denver, CO
Want to make rice crispie treats in a hurry....use a jar of marshmallow fluff, butter and rice crispies. Perfect treat for the kids