Kraft Jet-Puffed Marshmallow Creme uploaded by Whitney G.Kraft Jet-Puffed Marshmallow Creme uploaded by Bailey F.

BY JET-PUFFED #9 in Spreads

Kraft Jet-Puffed Marshmallow creme.
Have fun with your yum!
45 calories per serving. see more...

• I know this brand is good for making Rice crispys but is ...1 Answers
  • What's your favorite use for this?2 Answers
  • Is this as good as the original puffs ?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "My mom used to make me peanut butter and "fluff" Sandwiches and they were always my favorite." in 3 reviews
  • "I love to make homemade hot cocoa and put a big dallop of this on top." in 1 review
  • "This is great for adding to baked desserts as well as in your ice cream or milkshake." in 1 review
  • "My friends and I love to mix a jar of this with strawberry cream cheese and use it as a fruit dip!" in 1 review
  • "take one container of this marshmallow creme and add one container of cream cheese and you have the perfect fruit dip!" in 1 review
Amanda W.
Review for: Marshmallow Creme 7 oz more...
I am personally not a fan of the flavor of this product by itself. I do use it to make other dips by mixing it with other products. Much better when mixed!!! It’s super easy to find and i think it is pretty affordable. I haven’t purchased one in a while. They last a long time and are great for when you have guests over.
Lily F.
Review for: Marshmallow Creme 7 oz more...
If you love making marshmallow things then this is your to go marshmallow main ingredient. Delicious marshmallow puff. Kraft Jet-Puffed Marshmallow Creme
Monica C.
Fresno, CA
I love this marshmallow stuff lol. I make pies using this ingredient in it and it just makes it all taste so much better. And I even had it in a sandwich with peanut butter and it wasnt nasty like I thought it would be
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
Review for: Marshmallow Creme 7 oz more...
I love to use this when I’m baking! I use it to make Rice Krispies all of the time. It’s affordable and really easy to work with. I love how fluffy it is and think that the taste is great.
StevenandSarah P.
West Memphis, AR
Love this stuff! It's so delicious anytime of the year but especially the fall... around the campfire with hot chocolate... or on a sandwich with some peanut butter 😋 get it at any grocery store! And it's so cheap!! Yummmmmmmmmm
Bobbie W.
New Castle, PA
This is one of those items you should keep stocked in your pantry, but never do because it gets eaten too quickly. This is more versatile in cooking and baking than it seems. Use it in fudge, fruit dips, as an ice cream topping, on your peanut butter sandwich (you can even do banana!), with sweet potatoes, or just eat it with a spoon. This even goes great with drinks, like in a cup of hot chocolate. Delicious, but not very nutritious.

Kids and adults alike can't resist the fluff. (And if they can, they're probably a robot!) ;)
Corinne B.
Oakland, OR
This is a spread that is mainly used in baking cookies and other sweets, but it's also perfect with peanut butter to make a 'fluffernutter' sandwich---which is basically dessert in a sandwich. It's sweet, sticky, fluffy---everything that you would want in a sweet product. If you think that peanut butter's only friend is chocolate, you haven't tried peanut butter and marshmallow fluff. That combo will give you a sugar rush like you wouldn't believe.
Casey K.
Johannesburg, Gauteng
This stuff is heaven. I could eat the whole jar (not recommended! But it's so good). I love marshmallows, specially adding them as a topping to hot cocoa or coffee. But imagine what you can do with a jar of gooey sweet deliciousness! Eat it with a spoon, use it as a spread, mix it with your favorite chocolate spread, make instant rice crispy treats, add it to smoothies. The list goes on. Amazing
Allie C.
San Clemente, CA
When the craving for sugar hits this is my go to! There is something about being able to take a spoon to marshmallow creme after a long day. May not be the healthiest thing but one in a while you have to spoil yourself. This Jet-Puffed product is delicious and I would recommend it to anyone that needs some sugar in their life. Also this product has many uses in dessert recipes.
Michelle G.
Raleigh, NC
I'm sure many people use this as a spread but for me this jar means one thing and one thing only....fudge.....peanut butter fudge. I promise you this jar will pave the way toward the most amazing peanut butter fudge ever. Go forth and find some Reese's peanut butter chips, butter, vanilla and sugar add in some jet puffed and you won't regret the decision.
Roe W.
What's your favorite use for this?
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Is this as good as the original puffs ?
Kirsten H.
Islandton, SC
I know this brand is good for making Rice crispys but is there a better & sweeter one?
Kayla P.
Mount Pearl , NL
Where can this be bought to? Just at a regular grocery store? I see a lot of recipes call for this but I don't think I've seen it around