KRAFT Jet-Puffed Marshmallow CREME

by Kraft

KRAFT JET PUFF Marshmallows

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of KRAFT Jet-Puffed Marshmallow CREME!
Jennifer N.
Ozark, MO
Purchased at: Walmart
This is so great to have on hand! I use it for everything from fudge at the holidays to fruit dip when mixed with cream cheese. There’s a small chance I sneak an occasional spoonful on its own 😬 it just makes everything better!
Rachel D.
Dallas, TX
Marshmallow creme is like my favorite thing ever, I could eat it by the spoonful! This stuff gets pretty sticky, but who cares!
Brittany K.
West Branch, MI
KRAFT Jet-Puffed Marshmallow CREME uploaded by Brittany K.
KRAFT Jet-Puffed Marshmallow CREME uploaded by Brittany K.
Purchased at: Walmart
This was perfect for my specialty coffee drink 🍸 I used to top the mocha-like latte almost like you would with a whipped cream on a drink. Then I used a lighter to toast it in a few places to give it that campfire s’mores look. Topped the whole thing with crumbled graham crackers, and the crowd goes freaking wild. Not only does it taste like a liquid s’more.... it looks fancy and difficult to make, but it isn’t. This is the exact product I needed to inspire one of my favorite new recipes for my future coffee shop. I’m sure people have other uses for it for food recipes but I would recommend it for whatever use you are looking for. Enjoy.
Martha V.
Oceano, CA
I love this stuff! There are so many recipes that you can use with this product! It makes baking so much more fun and easy
Lydia S.
This stuff is my favorite. I love the texture and the flavor. It's fat free and I like to eat it right out of the jar or spread it on chocolate graham crackers. So good!
Ashley M.
Mobile, AL
Used this to make rice cereal treats but my mom and I ended up eating this straight out of the jar. My favorite form of marshmallow. This brand always has a great flavor.
Katelynn E.
Stayton, OR
KRAFT Jet-Puffed Marshmallow CREME uploaded by Katelynn E.
So I’m not sure if you’re supposed to just eat this out of the container (are there rules?) but I could eat it by the spoonful. My mom makes an AMAZING fruit dip with it, but I love dipping my fruity pebbles chips in it. It’s a pretty good sweet snack and no soggy cereal.
Felicia  J.
1,118 reviews
We use this for so many desserts. Absolutely love making rice crispy treats for the family when I'm not dieting. I also like adding into a few of our desserts an sweet treats we make as a special secret ingredient.
Christy B.
Caryville, TN
I love this Marshmallow Crème from Kraft! it has a light and fluffy but sticky texture. it has a light and sweet marshmallow flavor that is sure to please. I use it in all kinds of desserts and eat it from the jar as well. I do wish it came in a bigger jar. it is a wonderful product!
Sherri F.
Lubbock, TX
KRAFT Jet-Puffed Marshmallow CREME uploaded by Sherri F.
Purchased at: Walmart
Kraft Jet-Puffed Marshmallow Creme is light, fluffy and delicious. This marshmallow creme works great in my chocolate fudge. Always performs well in my recipes. Melts creamy and smooth! I would recommend this product for both everyday, and holiday use. #Kraft #JetPuffed #MarshmallowCreme #Fudge #Foodie #contest #SweetTooth

Looking for your answer?