BY JET-PUFFED #10 in Marshmallows

Kraft jet-puffed mallow bits vanilla marshmallows 3 oz see more...

Buy on Target*
  • "I'll guiltily admit that I've never had them in hot chocolate like they're intended, but they're so good just by the handful." in 4 reviews
  • "And can use in many different recipes!" in 1 review
Brittani L.
Aloha, OR
I found Kraft Jet-Puffed Mallow Bits Vanilla 3 oz. Shaker at the grocery store yesterday. I had never had them before but noticed that looked exactly like hot cocoa marshmallows! It’s December so I decided to get some hot cocoa and these marshmallow bits because who doesn’t love extra marshmallows?! And let me tell you what...these are a dream come true! They taste like the much sought after lucky charm marshmallows! They went amazing in our hot cocoa! And also alone by the spoonfuls haha. Also on the label they have recipes! They can be added to ice cream and cookies etc. And they were super cheap! Definitely going to always have these on hand! One of my top favorite food purchases!
Margaret H.
New Orleans, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Let's be honest here, the best part about hot chocolate packets is snacking on crunchy marshmallows while you are waiting for the milk/water to heat up. They never actually make it into the cocoa. Which is why this product comes in handy, so that a) you can snack freely without needing the cocoa, b) you can have the perfect ratio of marshmallow to cocoa even after snacking, and c) you can make cookie recipes that call for marshmallows without making a huge mess! Delightful!
Shamaka G.
I buy some every time it starts getting cold and the kids love it. Great for hot chocolate but also use it on ice cream and cakes. It gives it that Lil crunch that the kids love. It taste really good and let's face it. Lil marshmallows are cute. Lol
Deidre M.
I use to eat the marshmallows out of the hot chocolate before I even made the drink. When mom would buy the cocoa with the marshmallows in a separate pack I would just eat that pack. When I found these I was so happy.
Ramona S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Used these in a hot chocolate cheesecake dip I made a while back.. good but each bit is a lot smaller than expected. Can't think of many uses for it aside from cocoa and maybe cookies. I think in most cases you'd be better off using fresh marshmallows
BRANDY R.
Chipley, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are a must have for us in the winter time. The kids love adding them to their hot chocolate. I love being able tobadd as many as I want to my cup instead of getting however many come in a package of hot coco
Brooke B.
Statesboro, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These little marshmallows are life savers when you're drinking hot chocolate and don't want to put one large marsh mellow in the middle of your drink. I use them everytime I drink hot chocolate. They're affordable and last for a long time.
Madison D.
Raymond, NH
Marshmallows in hot chocolate has always been my favorite and having a big container of them accessible is amazing. They are delicious and inexpensive so I highly recommend you got out and buy yourself a container of them!! Perfect for hot chocolate and chilly nights
Alyssa S.
Corpus Christi, TX
I found these at work with some seasonal items. I thought they'd be perfect for hot chocolate. Totally best idea ever. I even used these to decorate some sweets. I would buy these again.
Kayla M.
Kiel, WI
Excellent product that I use to top my hot chocolate and cupcakes. Tastes just like the marshmallows you get in the hot chocolate packets. My only negative comment is that they're very hard to find in my area.
Amanda Z.
Lynn, MA
Where can I find these? Every store I've been too I can't seem to find them
Megan J.
Where do these sell at? Do they taste similar to the marshmallows that comes in the prepackaged hot cocoa?
Calai M.
Morrow, GA
Are these like freeze dry
Dottie S.
How are these in hot chocolate? I really like using fluff in my hot chocolate but it can be messy sometimes. Are these any good?
amy c.
HOUSTON, TX
Do these only come in vanilla?