Kraft Jet-Puffed Mallow Bits Chocolate 3 oz. Shaker uploaded by Iman H.

BY JET-PUFFED #27 in Marshmallows

Get Creative! These crunchy little marshmallows can make any treat more fun! see more...

Sari M.
Scotia, NY
I love marshmallow - But especially in my cocoa - there can never be enough - Now with this little shaker I can add more and not feel guilty about having a bag go stale for my "Pleasure" of a hot mug of cocoa - These are also a great quick snack to add to cereals etc when we are making trail mix and they are not as sticky!!
Minna B.
Brooklyn, NY
I actually do not like chocolate at all. But any one who is a chocolate fan would love these. They are much smaller than the original ones. The brand is jet puff. I recommend it to all of the chocolate lovers out there but for me. Me personally I wouldn't buy them again
Rebecca R.
Winchester, CA
These are the best addition for #toppings !! #coffee #flavoredcoffee #cocoa #hotchocolate #chaitea or whatever else your #heartdesires !! They #puff up really well in your #drink and can melt out if it's really hot making a creamy topping
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood , OH
Taste like the ones in the hot chocolate packets but chocolate flavored! They're a little bit crunchy which I love and the flavor is great! So fun to be able to add more marshmallows to my hot cocoa and they're only about $2!
Heather C.
Liberty, IN
I love buying these mini marshmellows perfect for hot chocolate & are inexpensive. Very affordable for anyone. You can buy these at any Walmart or grocery store. I would definitely repurchase these in the winter!!
Allison D.
Old forge, PA
I love these ! They are great for hot cocoa! I love the convenient size. I love the taste of these mini marshmallows they have the same wonderful taste as the regular size.
Brandi W.
Peru, IN
Perfect sized marshmallows for hot cocoa. My daughter loves marshmallows in her cocoa so we always have to keep a container on hand. She loves the extra bit of chocolate flavor in her cocoa!
Samantha C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Tiny marshmallow bits that you can shake onto cake or ice cream as a topping?! Where was this when I was a kid?! Definitely difficult to find but well worth the hunt!
Tiffany C.
Roanoke, VA
These things are great! You can snack on them or use them in hot chocolate or almost anything. They are in a sealed jar so they keep forever! I love keeping them around just to munch on.
Cheyenne W.
Atlanta, GA
I love mini marshmallows! They're perfect for adding to your hot chocolate and even coffee! I like to take them camping with me because they come in a convenient container.