BY JET-PUFFED

The perfect treat to pop when you're looking for that burst of flavor and fun! So, have some fun with your yum and try all our varieties! see more...

• "They add an extra flavor to everything.................." in 1 review
Christa B.
Mahomet, IL
I wasn't really a marshmallow fan until kraft started making them in a variety of flavors and since I have children any time we pass by marshmallows at the grocery store we have to grab a bag. My son picked these out one day and while he ended up not liking them, I discovered that I do! Toasted coconut on a fluffy marshmallow?! Genius! Takes camping s'mores to a whole new level.
emily c.
south plainfield
These taste amazon I love how they added the coconut on top it made the marshmallows taste so good and they aren't to big whir he like because I won't feel bad eating love
Lydia S.
Taylor, MI
I love this delicious snack! These are delicious on a s'more but can be eaten by them selves - even right out of the bag! Delicious toasted coconut flavor, they spice up your typical s'more! Great value, I will be repurchasing in the future, and recommending to others.
edwarlyn b.
Mmmm YES! Coconut marshmallow? YES, with chocolate and a cookie? YES!. This is the most amazing product that I've tried. Good Flavor, i mean AMAZING. Affordable and i will repurchase 1000 times again. Try it with melted chocolate and a cookie like smoores
Kaitlyn H.
Pickerington, OH
I love marshmallows, but these boogers are gross! They have a weird texture to them and the coconut tastes bad. Honestly though, why mess with flavored marshmallows?! Who needs anything more than the OG flavor?
Lisa D.
Blacklick, OH
OMGGGGGGG I can't say enough about these. My mom loves these and I could never figure out why until I tried them. The toasted coconut and soft marshmallow are just the right combo.
Maggie F.
Niles, MI
These are SO good!!! I love how they have coconut crusted around the marshmallow. So if you like coconut you'll like these. I'd say they're a pretty affordable too and definitely would buy again. Very yummy.
Julie S.
Fayetteville, AR
Okay so these are a little different but in a good way. I had these at my aunt's house and she put them in our hot chocolate and oh my, they are delicious mixed with cocoa. And then I bought them for s'mores and they amp up s'mores even more! They're delicious, even if a little different.
Nellie M.
North Platte, NE
I love coconut anything and these were so wonderful and I couldn't stop eating them. My kids ate them as well now that could be because of the sugar content but I think its because they taste good.
Katherine F.
Freeport, NY
At first when I got these I thought they were gonna taste like artificial coconut but when I tried them they were actually pretty good. You should try these at least once.