BY JET-PUFFED #32 in Marshmallows

Kraft jet-puffed mallow bites ice cream cone marshmallows 8 oz see more...

• I have actually never seen these. Are these new and in lo...1 Answers
  • These look really good! How do they taste and are they ha...1 Answers
Sara H.
Waynesboro , PA
Jet_puffed takes me back to my childhood. I've loved marshmallows ever sense. Great toasted or just out of the bag. No other brands have come close to beating these. The price is great but then again they could be $5 a bag and I would buy these every time!
Jennifer B.
Hazelwood, MO
I bought a bag of these on a whim for my daughter's preschool class. The teacher had to tell me after school one day how good they were and asked where I purchased them. She went on to say that the kids asked for more and a few of the other teachers had to try them to check out what the hub-ub was all about. We've bought them a couple more times since.
Ciera D.
Union City, MI
These marshmallows are absolutely perfect to put on top of vanilla ice cream! They are the ice cream kind so of course they're made to be delicious. The perfect snack is a waffle cone bowl with vanilla ice cream and these marshmallows on top!
Alyssa B.
New Carlisle, OH
Yes I love these so much! I eat these like they're going out of style haha. They're priced well and super yummy so you can't go wrong. I bought mine at my Walmart near me. I definitely repurchase these.
Sydney N.
Carrollton, TX
I love the fluffy texture of marshmallows, they have such a soft and gooey texture and it's soo delicious. I like to step out of my comfort zone when it comes to sweet snacks because I like trying new brands. Kraft's mallow bites and amazing because they have a mixed texture with the ice cream cone!
Amanda R.
Murfreesboro, TN
I have bought these ice cream cone marshmallows because they looked cute and were affordable. My kids and my students love it when I buy fun shaped marshmallows from Walmart because they are light and delicious with a good flavor. I will definitely keep purchasing jet-puffed marshmallows.
Danielle M.
Lake como, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are cute to use in hot chocolate. My kids love to use these in drinks and also just to eat alone. They are cute and taste good too. I like regular ones better but the taste for these are still nice.
Samantha B.
Wilkes Barre, PA
These are absolutely adorable and so yummy. These are fantastic as a decoration on cupcakes and cakes. They even are great on ice cream. Perfect for parties and entertaining.
Heidi L.
Mckinney, TX
These are weird and very artificial flavored I felt likens could taste the fake chemical flavoring. I only buy regular marshmallows and will continue to skip these bizarre flavor a
Katie O.
Cary, Nc
I love these! They are by far my favorite marshmellow flavor. They taste extremely similar to the actual waffle cone flavor and I especially like using them in hot chocolate and white hot chocolate
Melody S.
These look really good! How do they taste and are they hard to find in stores?
christine f.
Palm Harbor, FL
I have actually never seen these. Are these new and in local grocery stores? Ahh I need to find these!