BY JET-PUFFED #51 in Marshmallows

Kraft Jet-Puffed Jumbo Starmallows Vanilla Extra Large Marshmallows.

Artificially flavored.

Per 3 pieces:

100 calories.

0g sat fat 0% DV.

30mg sodium 1% DV.

17g sugars.

Team RWB.

Enriching the lives of America's veterans.

Jet-puffed is a proud supporter of team RWB.

A fat free food. see more...

Lydia S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love marshmallows but I don't care much for these flavored ones. The texture is different and they have a powder on them. I prefer then original marshmallows even though the shapes are cute.
Cortney S.
Burlington, VT
I love these alone or roasted and stuffed in between graham crackers and chocolate. My grand children love them the color and shape are delightful. I use them often.
Keke R.
Perfect for making s'mores. Amazing taste and amazing look and amazing feel. It's a great value. Last a long time. I purchased these at a grocery store. There is no competition because they're the best. I would recommend these to others. Very amazing
Lauren L.
I like to eat these out of the bag. They are the perfect fat free snack. I love the red, white, and blue stars. These are great for a treat on the go. I put them in my hot chocolate.
Samantha V.
Grand Rapids, MI
I thought these were adorable and so fun for kids. It takes normal marshmallows and takes it to a whole other level. I would definitely get these again for any time of the year. I love s'mores and these
Bailey H.
Sand Springs, OK
These marshmallows are perfect for a Fourth of July bonfire or party. They are adorable for the kids to roast and even the adults. They taste like regular marshmallows and aren't very expensive due to their larger size and shape!
Yolanda P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Marshmallows are my favorite!! I use them for rice treats, s'mores, and anything that needs marshmallows in the recipe. I eat this at least twice at every season and holidays. There are always sales to purchase them and I take advantage to buy them again.
Chelsea L.
Lakeland, FL
I LOVE jumbo marshmallows they taste so good. Especially the vanilla kind. Alot of the times i put the marshmallows in my ice cream and it tastes really good.
Teneal W.
Thousand Oaks, CA
I love marshmallows and jet puffed jumbos are definitely my favorite kind! I would rather have the variety pack though, not just vanilla.
julie n.
Avon Lake, OH
My kids are obsessed with these and really love to have them as a snack almost everyday and I would rather these then many other items
Jordan K.
Lamoni, IA
How well do these melt in a hot drink? Some marshmallows just sit there forever like a soft rubbery lump, and I'm looking for some that turn into more of a gooey foam. If that makes sense. =P