BY JET-PUFFED #28 in Marshmallows

Vanilla extra large marshmallows, artificially flavored. see more...

Tory K.
Columbus, OH
I love these so much ! I use them with cinnamon toast crunch cereal to make a rice krisipie type treat with these marshmallows. Truly addictive snack that the whole family loves.
Melisa R.
Lewisville, TX
OMG I LOVE WHEN THESE ARE IN STORES! They literally taste like pumpkin pie. One itty bitty marshmallow tastes like pumpkin pie. It's so good. Get it. Get them. Eat them. Enjoy them. If you think they will taste gross, they won't. If you like pumpkin pie, buy these.
Sarah G.
Spring Hill, TN
I loved these this past fall! Of course, being super basic, I love all things pumpkin and these were great! I actually put them in my coffee or hot chocolate to give it that pumpkin flavor. I will definitely be repurchasing when they come back out this fall. YUM!
Hillary H.
Carleton, MI
We had these around Halloween for fun treats around the campfire. They taste just like regular marshmallows and still work well for s'mores. They are a bit bigger than regular round marshmallows. I would buy them again for fun fall bonfires!
Katie D.
Pickerington, OH
I was using these in white hot chocolate. They gave it a nice pumpkin pie taste. I also made rice crispy treats with them and they were so good. I wish they made them year round , I was only able to find them at Christmas time.
Rebekah H.
Always get them in the fall and roast them over the fire on Halloween they remind me of fall very good taste like pumpkins 10 out of 10 recommend very good value for what it cost repurchase Worth I would repurchase it again
Jade R.
Lochbuie, CO
I am not a BIG fan of flavored Marshmallows but I don't like the Pumpkin Marshmallows around Halloween and Thanksgiving. I'm not a big fan of eating season stuff all year round. These make great s'mores for the kids.
Kerri D.
Sanford, FL
My kids loved these Pumpkin Marshmallows last year at Halloween. I bought them at Publix as a buy one get one free. It was a great value. The flavor was amazing and my kids ate straight out of the bag. I would 100% recommend to others. My kids cannot wait until they become available again this year!
Mary L.
These were delicious, and I appreciated how they only looked like pumpkins; they tasted like marshmallows. The only unfortunate thing is that there were a ton of marshmallows in a bag.
Amber F.
Needless to say everything doesn't need to have a pumpkin flavor. Tried this last fall to say the least I was disappointed. Artificial pumpkin is a no go for me. Original all the way!