Add a Photo

By JET-PUFFED
#49 in Marshmallows
Vanilla extra large marshmallows, artificially flavored.
Darlene F.
Darlene F.
Oklahoma City, OK
Jet Puff marshmallows are the #1 brand on my list. I love how they have different flavors and sizes and shapes. They are easy to add to desserts. I put mine on a wooden skewer and then dip it into melted chocolate and add sprinkles then we have a marshmallow pop. They taste good and i recommend everyone to buy them.
Catherine L.
Catherine L.
Bronx, NY
I absolutely love this to share with my friends and family. They are super delicious I like to melt them and put them on chocolate ice cream or hot chocolate. I also love to eat them straight out of the bag. My brother makes a peanut butter and marshmallows sandwich that's pretty good.
sarah d.
sarah d.
palmerton, pa
I absolutely love the jet-puffed jumbo heart mallow marshmallows. Great value if you look in the right places.I normally buy it at walmart. I use these all the time around valentines day. The flavor is the same as others. I will totally buy this again, like I do every February.
Meudys M.
Meudys M.
Doral, FL

I love this to share with my friends and family are delicious I like when they melt with the heat of a fire and adding chocolate

amo esto para compartir con mis amigos y familiares son deliciosos me gusta cuando se derriten con el calor de una fogata y agregandole chocolate
Layla N.
Layla N.
Dallas, TX
Jet-puffed marshmallows are always so fresh and fluffy. I have never been dissatisfied with a package of these marshmallows. Wonderful to eat on by itself, or for s'mores, and or baking purposes. I enjoy the fun shapes and flavors that this brand offers
Heidi B.
Heidi B.
We are big fans of this red velvet marshmallow variety. Great on their own but we also made a tasty treat with them. Just stick on on a cake pop stick, dip in melted white chocolate and add sprinkles! So tasty and pretty!!
Rina C.
Rina C.
Alamo, Tx
I remember buying these during Valentine's season. I would go to Walmart or HEB, buy my Valentine's cards for the class and then the marshmallows for me! I would eat them straight out of the bag! They were so good!
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Sumner, WA
I've kept a bag of these in my drawers for years I love jet puffed there my favorite. Now my 3 year old loves them as much as I do . Best flavor of all marshmallow brands I purchase these every 2 weeks
Meredith D.
Meredith D.
Elyria, OH
A s'more during the winter is great, but one that tastes like gingerbread is just great! Fun to make s'mores with, eat warm from the fire or microwave, or even straight out of the bag
Beverly D.
Beverly D.
Well, we all love marshmallows and how much fun they are to eat and make goodies with. Now that they come in all kinds of shapes and flavors makes it so much fun.
Rochelle C.
Rochelle C.
Virginia Beach
Where can I find these? I have only found them on Amazon for $20 a bag!!! Please help I need these for my daughters Valentines.