Kraft Jet-Puffed Jumbo HeartMallows Marshmallows 24 oz. Bag uploaded by Sarah C.

BY JET-PUFFED

Vanilla extra large marshmallows, artificially flavored. see more...

• Where can I find these? I have only found them on Amazon ...1 Answers
Sarah C.
These marshmallows were so cute. They look great set out on a plate for smore’s or snacks and taste good. They melt perfectly gooey. I loved that the cute little heart shapes made them seem special. I would repurchase.
Cassie H.
Moorhead, MN
If you like marshmallows you'll like these! Simple marshmallow taste with a cute shape to enjoy. Dip them in melted chocolate, sprinkle a little sea salt while they dry then shove a candy stick up the bottom. Viola! A cute treat to share.
Darlene F.
Oklahoma City, OK
Jet Puff marshmallows are the #1 brand on my list. I love how they have different flavors and sizes and shapes. They are easy to add to desserts. I put mine on a wooden skewer and then dip it into melted chocolate and add sprinkles then we have a marshmallow pop. They taste good and i recommend everyone to buy them.
sarah d.
Palmerton, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I absolutely love the jet-puffed jumbo heart mallow marshmallows. Great value if you look in the right places.I normally buy it at walmart. I use these all the time around valentines day. The flavor is the same as others. I will totally buy this again, like I do every February.
Catherine L.
Bronx, NY
I absolutely love this to share with my friends and family. They are super delicious I like to melt them and put them on chocolate ice cream or hot chocolate. I also love to eat them straight out of the bag. My brother makes a peanut butter and marshmallows sandwich that's pretty good.
Heidi B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
We are big fans of this red velvet marshmallow variety. Great on their own but we also made a tasty treat with them. Just stick on on a cake pop stick, dip in melted white chocolate and add sprinkles! So tasty and pretty!!
Layla N.
Dallas, TX
Jet-puffed marshmallows are always so fresh and fluffy. I have never been dissatisfied with a package of these marshmallows. Wonderful to eat on by itself, or for s'mores, and or baking purposes. I enjoy the fun shapes and flavors that this brand offers
Rina C.
Alamo, TX
I remember buying these during Valentine's season. I would go to Walmart or HEB, buy my Valentine's cards for the class and then the marshmallows for me! I would eat them straight out of the bag! They were so good!
Shannon M.
Sumner, WA
I've kept a bag of these in my drawers for years I love jet puffed there my favorite. Now my 3 year old loves them as much as I do . Best flavor of all marshmallow brands I purchase these every 2 weeks
V-Meudys micheyla M.
Doral, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3

I love this to share with my friends and family are delicious I like when they melt with the heat of a fire and adding chocolate

amo esto para compartir con mis amigos y familiares son deliciosos me gusta cuando se derriten con el calor de una fogata y agregandole chocolate
Rochelle C.
Virginia Beach
Where can I find these? I have only found them on Amazon for $20 a bag!!! Please help I need these for my daughters Valentines.