BY JET-PUFFED

Vanilla extra large marshmallows, artificially flavored. see more...

Shalida D.
Great flavor! I love them for s'mores and hot chocolate! I'm sure there are many other recipes!
SHAY T.
Dyer, IN
Bought them for the grandkids they were yummy and fun to eat fun and good they took them home
Elizabeth M.
Greensboro, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Something about the bunny shaped marshmallows that make them taste better and I love these
cassie b.
Penningtn Gap, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
So good and you could come up with so many cute desert items w these. Would def recommend.
Kelsi H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These are so cute! They taste amazing as well! They are the perfect snack for kids!
Kerstinđź’šsparkles B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are light and fluffy marshmallows. They are great to have with hot chocolate. Taste sweet and yummy. Fat free, but full of sugar. Would recommend as a treat.
Aisha S.
I used to eat this everyday because they are so fluffy I'm going explode they taste like magic and we all know that magic is awesome
Melissa P.
No puedo ver una pelicula en el cine o en la casa sin este dulce y mas cuando son de terror. toda mi familia las ama
Me and my children and all my family love these sweets. Children from them delighted. I recommend everyone to try.
Yani M.
Delicious marshmallow, for a snack or just when you feel the need to eat something sweet and rich practical .. !!