BY JET-PUFFED #26 in Marshmallows

Vanilla extra large marshmallows, artificially flavored. see more...

Aleks H.
Granite Bay, CA
These are so cute and very sweet!! I love the fruity flavors. The colors are super fun and cute for spring parties! I usually buy them for very good prices at Target or Wal-Mart! They are the perfect treat!
Iliana P.
Aurora, CO
I loveeeee this marshmallows, the are the best combination of cuteness and flavor! They are so good! I don't know who loves them more between my kids and I
Sho L.
I've always bought this marshmallow. I love the size because it fills up my whole mouth. However i finish it quickly because of the small size in each bag.
Karelisse V.
This are great to make colorful s'mores, really tasty. or you can have a family night. watching movies and eating them i do that all the time.
Chelsea S.
Canton, GA
These were super cute to give my marshmallow-loving kids in their easter baskets this year. I bought them from walmart for a decent price.
Lara D.
Statesboro, GA
My grandson loves these and so do I!!! We can sit and eat a half a bag in one sitting. They have great flavor. The price is just right.
Bianca R.
These are so fun with the kids! They taste really great and we eat them ain many different ways! Smores, hot chocolate, dips and more!
Zoey T.
North Las Vegas, NV
They are so fat and I just love the bunny shape it is great for spring and Easter and has the most vibrant colors they are pretty cool
Faria C.
I LOVE THESE, especially to use them for s'mores. it's a bonus that they are bunny shapped. it just makes it more fun for some reason.
mary p.
Augusta, GA
I like the shape and they are flavorful too I like to make Easter treats with theses they are big and they have pretty colors too