BY JET-PUFFED #36 in Marshmallows

Vanilla extra large marshmallows, artificially flavored. see more...

Melissa M.
anderson, IN
Wow there is so many different flavors i didn't even knew existed in the marshmallow world i just thought there was the original and the fruit ones but geez anyways love marshmallows. they are so good gooey funny. love to play chubby bunny with them its a fun and tasty game. also it adds the extra goodness to s'mores
Madison F.
These marshmallows are amazing! They're absolutely adorable and great for kids. They're a good value and work great as a topping for desserts. I bought them at Walmart. The flavor tasted normal and nice. They are repurchase worthy especially for something crafty, I highly recommend them!
Samantha K.
Manchester, NH
So you think marshmallows couldn't get any better? Wrong! They are utterly addicting!! If you haven't tried a chocolate bunny marshmallow, I think you are doing you mouth a grave injustice! I could eat these ever day for dessert. Please give them a try!
Taylor J.
Phoenix, AZ
These are so cute and have the same great taste as the original jet puffed marshmallows. It is perfect for the holiday and a great snack! I definitely search for this during the Easter season! I would definitely recommend.
ere V.
San Diego, CA
RiquĆ­simos en mi casa siempre hay las comemos simples o los pongo en fuego o en una ensalada de frutas con crema y listo so delicius! Recomendados para toda la familia aparte rinden bastante yo estoy encantadašŸ˜‹
Aleks H.
Granite Bay, CA
These are so cute and very sweet!! I love the fruity flavors. The colors are super fun and cute for spring parties! I usually buy them for very good prices at Target or Wal-Mart! They are the perfect treat!
Ashley H.
Cedar rapids, IA
I absolutely love Kraft marshmallows through out the year but I love when they bring these back for Easter! I snack on these by themselves but it's also really cute to make rice crispies with these too!
Naomi S.
los angeles, CA
My brothers love marshmallows and these are great for the easter time because they are bunnies and marshmallows are always good no matter what and they taste great alone or with anything!
Mariah W.
Eagle Mtn, UT
These are my favorite marshmallows to have over a warm fire pit with friends and family on Easter day/night. I love eating them with graham Cracker and chocolate. A SMORE!!!
Sho L.
Hyde Park, MA
I've always bought this marshmallow. I love the size because it fills up my whole mouth. However i finish it quickly because of the small size in each bag.