Kraft Jet-Puffed Holiday Mallows Marshmallows uploaded by Samira b.

BY JET-PUFFED #55 in Marshmallows

Kraft Vanilla Jet-Puffed Holiday Mallows Marshmallows.
A fat free food.
Artificially flavored. see more...

Erica G.
Coatesville, PA
These marshmallows looked super cute as Christmas decorations for a snowman craft I was making. My kids love the taste and they are always so fresh and fluffy. Such a good price too. Would definitely recommend
Eden H.
Brentwood, TN
Used these for the holiday color in a puppy chow mix - super cute mixed in with the white puppy chow, as it looked adorable for the holidays. I had bought the marshmallows about a month before use, and they weren't stale at all. Will definitely repeat that recipe!
Melissa Y.
Festive and delicious, these marshmallows are perfect during the holidays. Picked them up at target for a great price. Love putting these in my winter hot chocolate, especially around the holidays. I buy them every year! They've become a holiday tradition!
Jackie P.
Lorain, OH
These holiday marshmallows are really fun and great for holiday recipes. The brand of Jet Puffed is great, I have tried off brands without the same results, either the marshmallows were too sticky or too sweet. These are greet and kids love them.
Taylor L.
Colorado Springs, CO
Love when these are around for the holidays. They are so affordable. Very festive. I got them from my local super market which is a double win. How cute. Look perfect on a good cup of hot cocoa. Can't wait for Christmas time to go purchase these again!!
Lauren B.
Beaufort, SC
I LOVE MARSHMALLOWS !!! Especially in hot chocolate or at a campfire with some s'mores! I love how jet-puffed has so many different sizes and flavors they are always my go to marshmallows when ever I need some
Leslie J.
Goodview, VA
If you like the dehydrated marshmallows from the hot chocolate packs then you'll love these! I got mine from target and they were decently priced. A jar last a long time and these are great in tea as a special treat!
Laura J.
I have a lot of memories with these marshmallows. Since I was a little girl, I have been eating these and I still looove them! They are not too sweet and the color adding is not strong. I put them in hot chocolate, in bunfires, or just ate them as a snack. I have a sweet tooth.
Christina R.
I used this to add into my holiday cookies this year and it was a hit. I failed to tweak the recipe so the cookies were not pretty,but they tasted great! They were gone by the end of the night.
Jennifer B.
Springfield, MO
I use these to make church windows at christmas time and they are affordable, delicious and thay make my church windows very pretty. I will buy again and I always buy this brand for all of my marshmallow needs. I like the new flat square shaped ones too!