BY KRAFT #94 in Marshmallows

Kraft Jet-Puffed HeartMallows Strawberry Marshmallows.
Great for snacking!
Artificially flavored.
A fat free food. see more...

Crystal V.
These are super cute! My godson is such a marshmallow lover that when he saw these he just had to have them. I on the other hand made some shishkabobs with them for a 1yr. olds Bday, using strawberries, mini brownies, these marshmallows and them drizzled them with chocolate! So simple yet every one loved them.
C W.
I bought these to use for a valentine dessert craft to make with a group of small children. The kids loved them and the flavor was nice and really did taste like strawberries. I also used them for Rice Krispie treats, they turned out great and melted easy!
Shelby B.
Personally, I hate the strawberry flavor. I would rather have the regular. But, my siblings love the strawberry and prefer it to the regular for s'mores now! I think it depends mostly on preference
Mariana R.
Miami. FL33166
Estos son super lindo! Mi ahijado es un amante como melcocha que cuando vio a éstos él sólo tenía que tener ellos. Yo, por otro lado hice algunos shishkabobs con ellos por un 1 año. edad de Bday, utilizando fresas, mini brownies, estos malvaviscos y les les rociados con chocolate! Así simple pero todos los amó.
Melissa H.
Plainwell, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I bought these for my kids when I was looking for something cute for Valentine's Day snacks I ended up using them for an art project because kids did mot like the taste.
Nicole
Calvin, WV
I had these at a party and hated them. Maybe using them for baking would be better. I had the in a type of trial mix and it was gross. It made me think of children cough syrup.
Ashley M.
Hopkins, MN
The shape is really cute but I hated the flavor. I just can't get into the flavored marshmallows so far - prefer plain. This strawberry wasn't doing it for me.
Jana O.
Broken Arrow, Ok
My kids love to eat these! They grab a handful for a quick treat or sometime we use them while making s'mores! So tasty!
Danielle F.
Taste great! My family and I will make hot chocolate and put some in and it's like a chocolate covered strawberry.
Kim H.
Clarksville, IN
Always fresh. Perfect for snacking on or for baking. S'mores are not snore with out Kraft marshmallows!!