BY KRAFT #88 in Marshmallows

Kraft Jet-Puffed HeartMallows Strawberry Marshmallows.
Great for snacking!
Artificially flavored.
A fat free food. see more...

Crystal V.
These are super cute! My godson is such a marshmallow lover that when he saw these he just had to have them. I on the other hand made some shishkabobs with them for a 1yr. olds Bday, using strawberries, mini brownies, these marshmallows and them drizzled them with chocolate! So simple yet every one loved them.
C W.
I bought these to use for a valentine dessert craft to make with a group of small children. The kids loved them and the flavor was nice and really did taste like strawberries. I also used them for Rice Krispie treats, they turned out great and melted easy!
Shelby B.
Personally, I hate the strawberry flavor. I would rather have the regular. But, my siblings love the strawberry and prefer it to the regular for s'mores now! I think it depends mostly on preference
Mariana R.
Miami. FL33166
Estos son super lindo! Mi ahijado es un amante como melcocha que cuando vio a éstos él sólo tenía que tener ellos. Yo, por otro lado hice algunos shishkabobs con ellos por un 1 año. edad de Bday, utilizando fresas, mini brownies, estos malvaviscos y les les rociados con chocolate! Así simple pero todos los amó.
Melissa H.
Plainwell , MI
Sweet Tooth Expert
I bought these for my kids when I was looking for something cute for Valentine's Day snacks I ended up using them for an art project because kids did mot like the taste.
Nicole
Calvin, WV
I had these at a party and hated them. Maybe using them for baking would be better. I had the in a type of trial mix and it was gross. It made me think of children cough syrup.
Ashley M.
Hopkins, MN
The shape is really cute but I hated the flavor. I just can't get into the flavored marshmallows so far - prefer plain. This strawberry wasn't doing it for me.
Danielle F.
Taste great! My family and I will make hot chocolate and put some in and it's like a chocolate covered strawberry.
Kim H.
Clarksville, IN
Always fresh. Perfect for snacking on or for baking. S'mores are not snore with out Kraft marshmallows!!
Jana O.
Broken Arrow, Ok
My kids love to eat these! They grab a handful for a quick treat or sometime we use them while making s'mores! So tasty!