Kraft Jet-Puffed FunMallows Miniature Marshmallows 10 oz. Bag uploaded by Irina H.

BY JET-PUFFED #16 in Marshmallows

Orange, strawberry, lemon & lime, artificially flavored. see more...

Thelma A.
El mirage, AZ
This is delicious I love marshmallows it’s very good for A good price! I love the different flavors it has Kraft Jet-Puffed FunMallows Miniature Marshmallows 10 oz. Bag
Jessica M.
Rncho Domingz, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These mini marshmallows are absolutely perfect for when you have some nice hot chocolate in the winter. Or anytime you have hot chocolate but although the original ones are great the rainbow ones taste that much better because they have different little flavors.
Irina H.
Live Oak, Fl
FunMallows as marshmallows are the greatest treat topping snack jum item in the pantry!I love them as they are different colors my little princess learned how to count them to determine the colors and she is helping to decorate muffins with them!All I want to say it is to Must Have in every kitchen and every house!!!Affordable tasty and fun!!!
Missy Von M.
Kennewick, WA
So I'm not a huge fan of the flavored marshmallows
but I LOVE the regular, JUMBO, CAMFIRE STYLE, & MINI!
I love making other things with them from thanksgiving foods
to rice Krispy treats! I just made some today and they are almost gone.

the cost of these can be kind of high. but they always get eaten ASAP lol
I love them for S'mores. great for everyone!
Megan M.
Bangor, ME
Who doesn't love marshmallows. They make everything amazing, and makes you feel like a kid agin. These specific marshmallows are great for rice crispy treat and any other baked good that calls for marshmallows, I don't know how well they would work for s'mores but you could probably try it. Overall a great product , and will keep buying em.
Sam M.
These are your typical marshmallows that we all know and love: sweet- perfect strait out of the bag, used in trial mixes, on top of puddings and casseroles, or even just to top of that perfect cup of hot chocolate, you can't go wrong with these mini-marshmallows. Pick them up from your local grocery store and let the excitement begin!
Tyler K.
Rush, KY
My child is obsessed with these! He is obsessed with marshmallows as it is but these just make him happy! And it's hard to find something my child will snack on, he is a full on food kind of child! My mom recommended them to me!
Lee W.
Louisville, KY
These miniature marshmallows work really well for making Rice Krispie treats because they melt so much easier. There is a noticeable difference in the taste of the colored ones to the white ones, so that is something to be aware of.
Erika J.
Jacksonville , AR
I love these marshmallows I could eat these all the time. I make desserts with these on the holidays especially during thanksgiving. They're so affordable I would recommend I buy these all the time and will continue using them
Krysta H.
Lake Orion, MI
I like the tri colored mini marshmallows the best. They work perfect to add to hot chocolate and they're a good bit not too sweet snack for my kids. They're light and airy and are three different flavors.
Alex G.
Grand Haven, MI
Has anyone tried making rice crispie treats using these? I'm tempted to try, but would like to know if anyone else had tried it yet!
Charl L.
Are these good for using in hot chocolate?

back