Kraft Jet-Puffed Candy Corn Marshmallows 14 oz. Bag uploaded by Ali  R.Kraft Jet-Puffed Candy Corn Marshmallows 14 oz. Bag uploaded by Ali  R.Kraft Jet-Puffed Candy Corn Marshmallows 14 oz. Bag uploaded by Ali  R.

BY JET-PUFFED #60 in Marshmallows

Artificially flavored. see more...

Marci B.
MARSHALL, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Omg!! If you have not tried Jet Puffed Candy Corn Marshamallows you've been missing out! I found these at my local CVS. They caught my eye asi was actually looking for regular candy corn requested by my son.. I thought' "These are either going to be DELICIOUS or Terrible." I couldn't wait to try them once I got them home!! THEY ARE SO GOOD!! If you haven't tried These yet, you need to!! I promise you wont be disappointed. You can thank me later!😘
Ali  R.
South Pasadena, CA
First of all, these little guys are SO cute. The candy corn flavor is very subtle. I used these to make Rice Krispie treats (and snacked on a few!) When melted together, the marshmallows turn a festive orange color that is perfect for Fall and Halloween. The marshmallows have a hint of candy corn flavor, but when melted, the Rice Krispie treats tasted as though I had used plain marshmallows. I didn't mind this subtle flavor, as a lot of artificial flavors can be icky, but a more hardcore candy corn lover might be disappointed.
Deigh D.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Ummmm. I know that technically candy corn is a mallow-based confectionery, but. . . candy corn marshmallows are kinda strange. I mean, the flavor's there, but the wax that makes the corn work is missing and the darn things are a bit overpowering in the sweet department.
I fed one to my dog, but he barfed. I think he agreed they were too sweet.
Arielle R.
Bay City, MI
I've never understood who thought this was a good idea. Candy corn is already overly sweet and pure sugar, and then to add it to another sweet treat that's basically all sugar is just too much. Don't like the overly artificial taste I get from them.
Skylar L.
Parkers Lake, KY
Combined my two favorite candies in one, marshmallows and candy corn! They're sweet but not overly sweet. And they actually taste like candy corn! I wish I could find them year around though. They only seem to come out around the fall season. But these are definitely a favorite.
Beth T.
Winter Garden, FL
We used these for Halloween rice krispie treats thinking they would look cute in the krispies. They melted and were a light orange which did not look good I the rice krispies. We would not do this again but would stick to regular Jet-puffed marshmallows.
Julia L.
Flushing, NY
I love Candy Corn and I love marshmallows, so when you put these two together, you get an amazing mix. It's such a fun Halloween-themed treat, but perfect for any time of the year. Be warned: you should have a real sweet tooth for these candy corn marshmallows!
Robyn A.
Hauppauge, NY
Not really my thing! I had bought for the kids for Halloween but I didn't really care for them. The consistency was just like regular but the flavor
Was a little intense. I think I'm just a marshmallow snob.. Lol. Like the plain Jane ones much better
Emely G.
Candy corn is my favorite candy on Halloween ☺️👍🏻 it's really affordable I love the taste I love how it smell , I buy mine at Sams , I don't eat it often because the only time I eat it on Halloween and I really recommend yall tasted it it's really good
Shelby A.
Purcellville, VA
So much YES! So much sugar but so so worth it! These suckers are cheap, but you'll eat a whole bag in one sitting! Tastes just like candy corn with marshmallow consistency. Always available at local grocery stores in the fall.