Kraft Jet-Puffed Candy Corn Marshmallows 14 oz. Bag uploaded by Ali  R.Kraft Jet-Puffed Candy Corn Marshmallows 14 oz. Bag uploaded by Ali  R.Kraft Jet-Puffed Candy Corn Marshmallows 14 oz. Bag uploaded by Ali  R.

BY JET-PUFFED #59 in Marshmallows

Artificially flavored. see more...

Marci B.
Marshall, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert
Omg!! If you have not tried Jet Puffed Candy Corn Marshamallows you've been missing out! I found these at my local CVS. They caught my eye asi was actually looking for regular candy corn requested by my son.. I thought' "These are either going to be DELICIOUS or Terrible." I couldn't wait to try them once I got them home!! THEY ARE SO GOOD!! If you haven't tried These yet, you need to!! I promise you wont be disappointed. You can thank me later!😘
GiGi D.
Hollis, NY
If you like this type of candy then you will like these but it was not my cup of tea!
Allison L.
Ruston, LA
Ew. honestly wouldn't even give one star if I had the choice. apparently influenster wont let me type the max characters with just ewww...(etc w)
Arielle R.
Bay City , MI
I've never understood who thought this was a good idea. Candy corn is already overly sweet and pure sugar, and then to add it to another sweet treat that's basically all sugar is just too much. Don't like the overly artificial taste I get from them.
Caroline O.
brooklyn
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love the flavor of this and love how is unique. I recommend to give it a tried
Antoinette W.
MANSFIELD, TX
These are so delicious I cannot wait every year to get some around October I love them so much
Megen M.
Alpena, MI
Kraft is the hands down best product ever! Great price and even better smell and quality! I will buy this over and over and over again!
Naomi R.
Mooresville, NC
We got these at Halloween. My kids are them out of the bag but I also used them to make rice crispy treats! So so so good!
Skylar L.
Parkers Lake, KY
Combined my two favorite candies in one, marshmallows and candy corn! They're sweet but not overly sweet. And they actually taste like candy corn! I wish I could find them year around though. They only seem to come out around the fall season. But these are definitely a favorite.
Ali  R.
South Pasadena, CA
First of all, these little guys are SO cute. The candy corn flavor is very subtle. I used these to make Rice Krispie treats (and snacked on a few!) When melted together, the marshmallows turn a festive orange color that is perfect for Fall and Halloween. The marshmallows have a hint of candy corn flavor, but when melted, the Rice Krispie treats tasted as though I had used plain marshmallows. I didn't mind this subtle flavor, as a lot of artificial flavors can be icky, but a more hardcore candy corn lover might be disappointed.