Kraft Jet-Puffed Candy Corn Marshmallows 14 oz. Bag uploaded by Ali  R.Kraft Jet-Puffed Candy Corn Marshmallows 14 oz. Bag uploaded by Ali  R.Kraft Jet-Puffed Candy Corn Marshmallows 14 oz. Bag uploaded by Ali  R.

BY JET-PUFFED #46 in Marshmallows

Artificially flavored. see more...

Deigh D.
Deigh D.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Ummmm. I know that technically candy corn is a mallow-based confectionery, but. . . candy corn marshmallows are kinda strange. I mean, the flavor's there, but the wax that makes the corn work is missing and the darn things are a bit overpowering in the sweet department.
I fed one to my dog, but he barfed. I think he agreed they were too sweet.
Skylar L.
Skylar L.
Parkers Lake, KY
Combined my two favorite candies in one, marshmallows and candy corn! They're sweet but not overly sweet. And they actually taste like candy corn! I wish I could find them year around though. They only seem to come out around the fall season. But these are definitely a favorite.
Julia L.
Julia L.
Flushing, NY
I love Candy Corn and I love marshmallows, so when you put these two together, you get an amazing mix. It's such a fun Halloween-themed treat, but perfect for any time of the year. Be warned: you should have a real sweet tooth for these candy corn marshmallows!
Beth T.
Beth T.
Winter Garden, FL
We used these for Halloween rice krispie treats thinking they would look cute in the krispies. They melted and were a light orange which did not look good I the rice krispies. We would not do this again but would stick to regular Jet-puffed marshmallows.
Robyn A.
Robyn A.
Hauppauge, NY
Not really my thing! I had bought for the kids for Halloween but I didn't really care for them. The consistency was just like regular but the flavor
Was a little intense. I think I'm just a marshmallow snob.. Lol. Like the plain Jane ones much better
Arielle R.
Arielle R.
Bay City , MI
I've never understood who thought this was a good idea. Candy corn is already overly sweet and pure sugar, and then to add it to another sweet treat that's basically all sugar is just too much. Don't like the overly artificial taste I get from them.
Shelby A.
Shelby A.
Purcellville, VA
So much YES! So much sugar but so so worth it! These suckers are cheap, but you'll eat a whole bag in one sitting! Tastes just like candy corn with marshmallow consistency. Always available at local grocery stores in the fall.
Meghan F.
Meghan F.
Whether it's summer or fall these marshmallows are perfect for any occasion . They have the perfect taste and there is nothing out there that can compare to these. They aren't my favorite but are defiantly on my list.
Jackie M.
Jackie M.
These were fantastic. It might not sound so appealing but they were tasty. My son and I devoured them at Halloween. They are pricey but it was worth trying. I love trying the different jet puffed marshmallow flavors.
Abby G.
Abby G.
Binghamton, NY
These taste so nasty. I would never buy them again. I thought that I should try something new but I was wrong. I would never buy them again. I wouldn't recommend them to any fellow marshmallow lovers.