BY JET-PUFFED #19 in Marshmallows

Kraft Jet-Puffed Vanilla Bunny Mallows Marshmallows.
Per 15 pieces.
100 calories.
0g sat fat, 0% DV.
30mg sodium, 1% DV.
17g sugars.
A fat free food.
Great for snacking!
Artificially flavored. see more...

Iyesha G.
Bronx, NY
I absolutely love these Marshmellows. They taste absolutely wonderful I could eat a whole bag in 10 minutes. That's not good but that is how good they taste. I like how jet-puffed has different flavors. I didn't get to try them all, heck I didn't even know of some flavors but not for long.
Fabian L.
Sacramento, CA
These are yummy marshmallows for s'mores! The size is perfect and the flavor is even better, plain or vanilla is my fave. They are definitely in the lower price scale and I prefer them for making s'mores. They are definitely a must-have for any pantry.
Lauren G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
My son loves having marshmallows in the house just to grab for a sweet treat. I used these bunny mallows in an Easter snack mix which was a big hit. These Kraft marshmallows are always soft, fresh, and delicious.
Esty C.
Brooklyn, NY
I love it really will help it's worth the price and it's a very good flavor is just my favorite I eat it when I'm can I eat it when I crave it it's worth of payments and I would really repurchase it when it's the best
Alicia B.
San Angelo, TX
I LOVE marshmallows! Any kind of marshmallow is alright with me. I love these because of the shape. It makes it more fun to enjoy the snack! The flavored ones a pretty darn good as well, if you ask me!
Cassandra G.
Pasadena, TX
I love to bake and I used these as part of my baking for Easter. I decorated cupcakes and a cake with theses colorful marshmallows. I am also a sucker for packaging. The flavor was great!
Amanda N.
Cute for making Easter/Spring treats. Little kids love them. I don't think they taste as good as regular marshmallows. And I don't like their color when melted together.
Bethany W.
Forty Fort, PA
My dauggters lovvvves these for two reasons. The first because they are colorful. The secong because they are bunny shaped. She even puts them in her hot coacoa and watches "the bunny shrink."
katelyn d.
Lafayette, IN
Light, fluffy, goodness. Their is just a hint of flavor, but just enough flavor to draw you in. I eat these for a snack. They aren't horrible for you but just a few fills the tummy. Extremely pleased with these amazing delightful marshmallows!:)
Jessica J.
Tuscumbia, AL
They taste just like regular marshmallows. They are great for the kids. My kids play with them as they are snacking. Something light but fun for the kids.
Valentina N.