BY KRAFT

Natural low-moisture part-skim mozzarella cheese with jalapeno peppers. see more...

Yesenia B.
N Las Vegas, NV
Great cheese string and the jalapeño just gives it a little kick its a great snack if your not trying to have a big meal bought it at my local smith store great value for a great price its perfect the way it is !
Jenn P.
Columbus, GA
These on the go snacks have great value and can be purchased in a wide variety of grocery stores. They have a spicy flavour but it is not overwhelming. I would repurchase again as it was my first time buying this product. The packaging is easy to open and is the perfect size!
Kristine D.
Los angeles, CA
I love these! I'm not a huge fan of jalapeños but the taste of them are not overpowering in these. I love them! Perfect to throw into my purse and have a snack between classes or even at work. Give it a try!
Kate G.
Hobart, IN
Love this fresh new Twist on a string cheese I personally like everything hot and this cheese has just the right amount of kick and flavor for me to enjoy a snack
Brittany E.
Olympia, WA
Out of all the string cheese brands I've tried, I definitely think that Kraft is the best brand. I've not had one bad tasting flavor, and I like the Jalapeno because I like spicy food, and while this isn't unbearably hot, it's got a kick to it. These make for an awesome snack between meals and is worth it for anyone who likes cheese.
Kraft is cheap so the flavor is not always there or it's not always good. But the Jalapeno String cheese is very good. It's not too spicy to where it would burn off your taste buds. It's kind of sweet. I think if you like pepper jack cheese you would like this but then again spicy cheese is not for everyone.
Johana A.
Los Angeles, CA
These come in easy access packaging. They are great for on the go, especially to take to work or school as a small snack. I enjoy eating these because you can actually taste the jalapeno. They are very affordable. I recommend these to any dairy and jalapeno lover.
Nicki S.
I'm an advocate for spicy things and always a lover of cheese! These are the perfect on the go snacks for me that always satisfy my hunger and cravings. You just can't go wrong with a classic string cheese but Kraft stepped up the game by adding the jalapeno flavor!
Victoria C.
Bella Vista, AR
There is finally a grown-up string cheese that I can enjoy without feeling guilty! I love a nice hot spicy taste so of course I would love the jalapeño ones! I love these for an afternoon snack. They are so convenient!
Jillian M.
Russell Spgs, KY
Mmmmmm my favorite string cheese it's sooooooo good. A very good value and worth the money. The flavor is AMAZING. I literally love this string cheese. Its pretty healthy and I'd totally recommend this to everyone!!
Regina W.
Is this to hot for kids?