BY KRAFT

Kraft Jalapeno String Cheese.
Low-moisture part-skim mozzarella cheese with jalapeno peppers.
Contains 70 calories per serving.
See nutrition information for saturated fat content.
12 snacks. see more...

• "Not too spicy, but a just a little kick." in 1 review
Samantha W.
Sandy Springs, GA
OMG get in my face. I literally get angry when this isn't available in grocery stores. It's getting difficult for me to find it. This stuff is delicious and you will never want to eat any other string cheese. I wish this was available when my mom packed string cheese in my lunchbox everyday for 10 years straight.
Rachel E.
Best midday snack on the planet! Spicy but cheesy and cold and satisfying and all around wonderful! I always recommend them to everyone and now I got my dad hooked!
Jordan H.
Kansas City, MO
I love pepper jack cheese and I love string cheese. This is the a tasty little treat to take to class or work when I am on the go. The only thing that I would say is a con about the cheese is that because of the jalepenos in the cheese, it isn't exactly "string cheese" consistency. It is a little less stringy and a little more crumbly - that being said it still peels off in strings like regular string cheese!
Yui O.
I liked the string cheese in general! I used to buy other brands, but this Kraft brand is ok. the price is not bad. the taste doesn't bother me. I am not jalapeno fan, but I enjoyed the taste. Also, there are 12 packs, so I can share with family and friends. string cheese is so good with dark beer. if you have a chance, you should try the combination!
Genevieve L.
Wayne, PA
I tried this string cheese and hated it. I usually love spice, but this was a bit too fake for me. Unfortunately, I had to toss after the first stick, but I still eat other Kraft products, such as their amazing mac and cheese. Would not recommend this particular product.
Jackie S.
Mesa, AZ
Jalapeño string cheese! Just imagine the awesome flavor these have. My two favorite ingredients together! these are so good I always have them at home. I bought these at Safeway or Walmart, and the were not expensive at all. I recommend these to anyone who loves a little spice.
Connie N.
San Francisco, CA
In my mind this is essentially pepper jack string cheese, but I am not a cheese snob. I love string cheese to begin with and having a spicier option was great! It adds flavor to whatever I'm eating in accompaniment to the cheese. All in all solid string cheese experience.
Christine L.
I love having string cheese as a snack. It's healthier than a lot of options and provides some protein to help keep me going. I love the spice from the jalapeno and feel like it helps me not feel as hungry longer. String cheese is a staple in our refrigerator.
Desiree G.
Dallas, TX
I was excited to get this as a snack for those long work days. It was fairly affordable, but honestly I expected more from the taste. I wanted something with a kick and for my taste it was not as spicy as expected. I would either try this in a pepperjack flavor or just cube up some pepper jack cheese if you want a real kick.
Rachel G.
Norwood, MA
Love it! The spicy taste is definitely noticeable, but not overpowering. My only problem with it is that the cheese does not have the soft texture that I know and love so much.
L'2 G.
Garland, TX
Where are these at!?????? Looks so yummy!!!!!!