Kraft Jalapeno Low-Moisture Part-Skim String Cheese Sticks

by Kraft

Kraft Jalapeno Mozzarella String Cheese is prepared with high quality ingredients. This bag of string cheese has a flavorful taste the whole family will enjoy and contains 12 snacks. The string cheese is perfectly portioned and helps to satisfy your hunger between meals. Popular with adults and children alike, this string cheese is a perfect grab and go snack. Enjoy the creamy texture of Kraft String Cheese 70 calories, 6 grams of protein per serving Without the added hormone rbST* Always made with fresh milk from U.S. dairy farms Brought to you by Kraft, cheese making since 1914 PASTEURIZED PART-SKIM MILK, VINEGAR, JALAPENO PEPPERS, SALT, ENZYMES (NON-ANIMAL)

Where are these at!?????? Looks so yummy!!!!!!
Start your review of Kraft Jalapeno Low-Moisture Part-Skim String Cheese Sticks!
Product Highlights
“Not too spicy, but a just a little kick.” in reviews
Trussville , AL
I love this jalapeño string cheese. so delicious and easy to grab and eat and cheap in price.
Nashville, TN
You really do taste the Jalapeno but it is not overpowering. Great snack with a little kick
Hubby often has these for lunch or a snack. I'm not a jalapeño fan, but he definitely is!
Hilmar , CA
These are so good if you want a bit of spicy! Almost like peperjack cheese. Really good!
Patchogue, NY
I love anything hot and this cheese is the best for a quick grab and go with some heat
Davenport, IA
These are great to keep at the office for a kid day snack! It isn’t to spicy at all!!
Columbus, NE
El saborcito de jalapeño es lo que lo hace perfecto para mi uno de mis favoritos ♡¡
Hampton , VA
My daughter loves string cheese she actually loves hot things and loves these
My daughter loves string cheese she actually loves hot things and loves these
Baltimore, MD
I love string cheese and these are amazing!!! I definitely recommend these!
I love string cheese and these are amazing!!! I definitely recommend these!
Waxhaw, NC
I usually love jalepeno tasting foods but I am not a huge fan of this product. It just doesn't seem to match the texture of the cheese. I prefer my string cheese to just be plain. Not sure I will buy this product again nor would I recommend it to my friends.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...