Kraft Jalapeno Low-Moisture Part-Skim String Cheese Sticks

by Kraft

Kraft Jalapeno Mozzarella String Cheese is prepared with high quality ingredients. This bag of string cheese has a flavorful taste the whole family will enjoy and contains 12 snacks. The string cheese is perfectly portioned and helps to satisfy your hunger between meals. Popular with adults and children alike, this string cheese is a perfect grab and go snack. Enjoy the creamy texture of Kraft String Cheese 70 calories, 6 grams of protein per serving Without the added hormone rbST* Always made with fresh milk from U.S. dairy farms Brought to you by Kraft, cheese making since 1914 PASTEURIZED PART-SKIM MILK, VINEGAR, JALAPENO PEPPERS, SALT, ENZYMES (NON-ANIMAL)

Where are these at!?????? Looks so yummy!!!!!!
Start your review of Kraft Jalapeno Low-Moisture Part-Skim String Cheese Sticks!
Product Highlights
“Not too spicy, but a just a little kick.” in reviews
Plano, TX
I didn't care for this at all. It had a weird after taste. I was excited to see this but very disappointed in the way it tasted.
These are by far one of the interesting products I have tasted in my life... I'm sure some enjoy these, I however am not a fan
We always have his string cheese in the fridge! It's a great snack and I use it for cooking especially stuffed crust pizza!!
Lorain, OH
Holy moly I have died and gone to heaven every time I have one of these. A must buy if you like a little kick to your cheese.
These had a good amount of spice for a cheese stick but I will be buying sargento pepper jack cheese sticks again as usual.
Eva, AL
This is some of the best cheese ever! We will literally fight over the last one. Lol great for after school snacks as well
Ballwin, MO
These were okay. I prefer regular mozzarella string cheese however. These would be good made into breaded cheese sticks.
Barstow, CA
Love this low calorie snack! Not too spicy, but a just a little kick. It's a good change from the ordinary cheese sticks.
Polk City, IA
My 2 year old loves these. not super spicy just enough to flavor the cheese well made product will continue to purchase
Louisville , Ky
This has a very good flavor. Much better than plain string cheese. I melt it in brown rice for a great flavor booster.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...