BY KRAFT

Cheddar cheese with jalapeno peppers. see more...

T H.
This is my favorite cheese to eat as a snack.  I also use it in different recipes.  It really isn't hot and spicy.  Kroger is my go to store for my dairy products.  The price is higher than other brands and can be expensive with how much cheese that I eat.  When the  cheese goes on sale I usually buy a few and freeze them.
Grace B.
Des Moines, IA
I can eat cheese for DAYS. I love spicy food too and this is NEXT LEVEL SPICE. This is the best pepper cheese I've tried and tastes amazing. I like it on my eggs to add extra flavor and it is AMAZING. I know it's just cheese but if you like spice you gotta try this.
Eureka C.
When I first got these I thought it would be easier to get the block and chred only the amlunt that I would use. However overtime the block hardens which made it harder and harder for me to shred it each time. I was not happy about that.
Marely B.
Pharr, TX
Very good taste. Love the spicy that comes through. Great for quesadillas orbany Mexican food. Yummy of the heat level, but it's good either way. For particular dishes I do prefer a bar over grated.
Rachel W.
San Diego, CA
I love the Kraft Jalepeno Cheese 8 oz Chunk cheese and use it for meals that i want to have that extra kick or zip. The cheese is always a consistently great taste and texture. Kraft is still my favorite.
Paulina C.
Houston , TX
I like this but not my favorite. The jalapeños in the cheese don't taste good they feel like plastic and are not that good . I'm sorry but I don't really recommend this to any one because I know I won't be buying it .
Nicole J.
Durham, NC
Really good. Not spicy if you are apprehensive about it. I buy blocks of cheese and shred it because that way you avoid extra preservatives. This one is easy to grate and cut so it is not extra work.
Gabby S.
Corpus Christi, TX
This cheese is the best with cooking. It's my favorite for making quesadillas. And with making a chili cheese dip. It melts down nicely and the jalapeno adds the right amount of spice.
Anjali M.
Mclean, VA
I love spicy food so Jalepeno cheese is my favorite. Great to put on a sandwich or just cut up and eat with some crackers. Tried it with Mac and cheese too and it was great!
Taylor P.
We love cheese at our house and eat it quite often (in moderation!). Kraft is a reliable and good quality brand which we find to be tasty and very affordable. It can be purchased at any grocery store and often has great discounts. The wide array of products is also a plus. I will continue to buy Kraft!