BY KRAFT FOODS

Cheddar cheese with jalapeno peppers. see more...

Heather K.
Heather K.
Lyles, TN
Theres no cheese like Kraft cheese its soooo yummy. I love Kraft Jalapeño cheese as a snack by itself or with crackers it has just a little kick from the Jalapeño that doesnt take away from the cheese flavor itself. I also love to stuff chicken breast with Kraft Jalapeño cheese and wrap the chicken in bacon oh so divine.
Taylor P.
Taylor P.
We love cheese at our house and eat it quite often (in moderation!). Kraft is a reliable and good quality brand which we find to be tasty and very affordable. It can be purchased at any grocery store and often has great discounts. The wide array of products is also a plus. I will continue to buy Kraft!
Rachel O.
Rachel O.
Odell, IL
My boyfriend is on a high fat diet and he loves eating just blocks of this cheese. He eats it for nearly every snack! I snack with him and this stuff is delicious. I never thought that i would like snacking on cheese so much. I will definitely be buying it in the future.
Chandler S.
Chandler S.
Lafayette, LA
I love buying this to eat with crackers as a snack. It's the perfect thing to hold me over until my next meal and has just that little bit of kick to get my taste buds going! It's smooth and creamy and then the bite of the jalapeño just lights your mouth up!
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Texarkana, AR
Sit down with this and a knife and I do not even need any crackers. Nice spice provided from the jalapenos and the cheese is fresh and sweet. I love putting this on Wheat Thins as well but I can eat a whole package of it on nothing else. Great snacking!
Kayla D.
Kayla D.
San Diego , CA
This cheese is amazing with Mexican food. I shred some on nachos and it's the perfect kick. I make it extra spicy with adding chopped jalapeños. This cheese is yummy on its own too we get the string cheese version for a snack.
Joe S.
Joe S.
I love this brand! I'm a cheese lover and as far as cheese goes this one is top notch. very flavor full and adds a little something to every dish. I recommend this to everyone except those that are lactose intolerant.
Mackenzie R.
Mackenzie R.
Fort Wayne, IN
I love using this cheese in Mexican dishes. I like a little spice with everything I eat, though, so I may use it for a little more than just Mexican! It is not too spicy but enough to give it a little more flavor.
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Erin, TN
My family LOVES this product so much. We simply eat it on any kind of cracker. We like the spice that it has to it and the creamy cheese. We would defiantly purchase it again.
Dustree S.
Dustree S.
Dickens, TX
Love these for a midnight snack on Ritz crackers the spicy is just right with a diet coke and take them for light lunches have shared with friends and they like them roo