BY KRAFT FOODS

Natural low-moisture part-skim mozzarella cheese with tomato & Italian style seasonings. see more...

Mayra F.
Mayra F.
Omg ... Janks these are impressive, I have to watch myself or I'll eat the whole package of industrial estate. I love cheese, but these make my taste buds on a vacation! For me they are a bit expensive but worth it. For the price you really should add a couple more in there.
stephanie s.
stephanie s.
Shelby, OH
Omg...these janks are awesome, I have to watch myself or I will eat the whole darn pack. I love cheese but these take my taste buds on a vacation! For me they are a lil pricey but totally worth it. For the price they really should add a couple more in there.
Tori W.
Tori W.
Roseville, CA
I can never not recommend cheese sticks! These are such a great snack to take with you on the go! I take them to work or with me for an after workout snack! Nothing is more convenient then a heathy snack that's ready to go when you need it!
Christy D.
Christy D.
Muscle Shoals, AL
These taste so good! My kids love them! I buy these every 2 weeks and the kids have to have them in their lunchbox daily haha.... the price is very affordable and I would recommend this cheesy awesomeness to anyone!!!
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Benton, TN
Decided to try these after just eating regular string cheese just to switch things up. They are a great value and taste so so good! Like them with crackers or just by themselves. Would definitely buy them again.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
My kids and husband love these. They eat them like candy and I can never keep them in the house for long. At best, they last 3 days max. I'm pretty sure these are why my 1 year old can say cheese plain as day.
Cat M.
Cat M.
Andover, KS
I personally don't eat these but my kids do and they love them. they're small kids so to get them to eat anything remotely healthy is a pretty big accomplishment. I would probably buy this again for them
Johura M.
Johura M.
Brooklyn, NY
This string cheese is great for a small snack! It's very light and healthy. I would definitely repurchase again. Pretty affordable. I purchased them at the local supermarket, associated.
Ella S.
Ella S.
I am not really a cheese person. But this cheese is okay and feels great when eating. I don't really know much about cheese, so sorry I am not giving my best in this comment.
Shardae H.
Shardae H.
I really love string cheese I love taking it with me to work in my lunch packed it is a really good snack it is also a really good source of calcium and vitamin D