BY KRAFT

Natural low-moisture part-skim mozzarella cheese with tomato & Italian style seasonings. see more...

Jennifer G.
I've never even tried these, but I know they'll be amazing. Has anyone even ever written a negative review about cheese? I feel like even people who don't like cheese can respect that cheese is everything. That it is life.
Cat M.
Andover, KS
I personally don't eat these but my kids do and they love them. they're small kids so to get them to eat anything remotely healthy is a pretty big accomplishment. I would probably buy this again for them
Bucket M.
Sacramento, CA
THESE CHEESE STICKS ARE SO GOOD. I am a massive lover of cheese, and if you are too, I will advise you to buy these. They make for the best snacks and are the right size. They are healthier than other snacks and provide a good amount of nutrients.
Ivelisse T.
This cheese pizza string is awesome. My family and i love it. We purchase it all the time. The taste is amazing. It taste just like pizza. It is so healthy. Is good for on the go moms like me. I would definitely purchase this item again.
Tiffany n.
My husband and i love Polly-O string cheese but this Italian Pizzeria Twisted String Cheese is the best! I can honestly say I'm a sucker for the fun part of peeling them apart! I like the price and I like the taste. great buy!
Britt Z.
Saint Johns, FL
Another one of those products that I love and would buy more often IF I could regularly find it in stores.  The pizzeria type is wonderful and well worth the search when I find it.  My teenage children especially like it and often melt it on top of tortilla chips for a quick snack.
Maribel S.
These are great if you have a toddler who likes to have several snacks a day. Its a great snack because theyre not messy and they taste like cheese un like others. I dont see why they would change anything if theyre good as is "dont fix whats not broken" lol
Christy D.
Muscle Shoals, AL
These taste so good! My kids love them! I buy these every 2 weeks and the kids have to have them in their lunchbox daily haha.... the price is very affordable and I would recommend this cheesy awesomeness to anyone!!!
stephanie s.
Shelby, OH
Omg...these janks are awesome, I have to watch myself or I will eat the whole darn pack. I love cheese but these take my taste buds on a vacation! For me they are a lil pricey but totally worth it. For the price they really should add a couple more in there.
Tori W.
Roseville, CA
I can never not recommend cheese sticks! These are such a great snack to take with you on the go! I take them to work or with me for an after workout snack! Nothing is more convenient then a heathy snack that's ready to go when you need it!