Food & SnacksDairy ProductsCheeseKraft
Hot Habanero Cheese Block, 8 oz Wrapper

Kraft Hot Habanero Cheese Block, 8 oz Wrapper

by Kraft

Enjoy Kraft Natural Hot Habanero Cheese Blocks! With an extra hot heat, this hot habanero block of cheese is made with natural Monterey jack cheese with jalapeno and habanero peppers. We rate this 4 out of 4 peppers on our heat scale. Each block of natural cheese has rich, full flavors perfect for any dish. Shred the cheese for your favorite recipes or cut off slices for entertaining. Always made from fresh milk, Kraft natural blocks of cheese are perfect for your family. For over 100 years, Kraft has been making the cheese your family loves. So, no matter how you like it, we’ve got a cheese for you.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kraft Hot Habanero Cheese Block, 8 oz Wrapper!
Kristyn J.
Lynchburg, VA
Spicy cheese is my weakness so this usually lands in the cart every time I shop. It's easy to cut and perfect to add to homemade mac n cheese or to a sandwich.
Ann A.
Brooksville, FL
The best for low cal pizza. Melts well, tastes fairly mildly. Would recommend
The best for low cal pizza. Melts well, tastes fairly mildly. Would recommend
Amelia V.
I love the convienience of this product. It allows me to not have to grate cheeze. I love the little kick that comes with it. I use it in soups, pastas, tacos and pizzas. Everything that could use a kick. There is a lot of cheeze in the package and it lasts a while. It freezes well as well. .
Micah C.
Pontiac, MI
Not as hot as one might think, I'm a lover of cheese, so I'd recommend to try it.
member-ed40557cd
Bristol, TN
I use this cheese when baking buffalo chicken dip and it pairs nicely with the spice of the buffalo sauce. It is not as spicy as you may think, so don't be afraid to give it a try!
Karen L.
Sacramento , CA
I love anything with hot peppers! Now this cheese is not for everyone since it does have the habanero flavor, but if your into spicy foods then this is a must try cheese. It does great when making mac and cheese! It gives it a great flavor.
Irene B.
When I need a movie snack or something with my salad... I use Hot Habanero cheese instead of other brands... I get that cheese flavor and the tangy hot taste that I love...
Maria R.
Las Vegas, NV
Perfecto para acompañar un sándwich.. si te gusta lo enchiloso te lo recomiendo, su sabor es buenisimo
Jillian C.
Maurice, LA
My fiancé loves habanero so we tried this and it didn't disappoint. It has a good habanero flavor and plenty of heat. Very good and definitely will buy this again.
Desiray S.
Fort Thomas, KY
I don't really like spicy cheese but my husband loves it. He could eat the whole block in one sitting. That tells me it must be fantastic because he won't eat just any old cheese.

Looking for your answer?